Preference 3# The TV Show You Both Watch

Austin:

The Vampire Diaries

Because you two always loved a good cheesy TV Show which would make you fall in love with the characters. You both loved the typical vampire films so this show was perfect fo you two. Especially, when mother nature decides to visit you, Austin always sets up a whole load of The Vampire Diaries episodes accompanied with sweets to make you feel better and smile. Austin truly was the best friend and boyfriend you could ever have.

Alex:

Once Upon A Time

Because he loved a good fantasy series which you also enjoyed. You two would always be catching up on a few episodes of Once Upon A Time as you both grew to love it by every episode. You could say the two of you were getting addicted to that show so every weekend you would meet up just to watch an episode. You two would spend soo many hours together just watching this show that once you both had decided to stop watching any further, you'd both notice it's already around 3 in the morning.

Zach:

Modern Family

Because you both loved comedy shows that would make you laugh and smile non-stop so when Zach had you all by yourself, you would do a Modern Family marathon with popcorn and more sweet treats which would always put a smile on both of your faces. You two would be laughing the whole day long.

Robert:

Teen Wolf

Because he always loved a good thriller with a touch of horror, humor and romance, just like you. You would both arrange one day every 2 weeks and would watch Teen Wolf episodes for a while and then watch funny moments of Teen Wolf in YouTube as you two adored the cast (the actors and actresses). You two were like fangirls stalking the whole Teen Wolf cast.

Hey people who actually read the stuff I write,

I'm sorry this isn't an Imagine, I'm just having a hard time writing the Imagine I want at the moment but hopefully by next week it will be done.

Obviously, I wouldn't wanna mess up my schedual since I'm doing good so here is a preference I had finished just in case I hadn't finished the Imagine (which I haven't).

You're all awesome!

I hope you enjoyed it!!! :)

Next update will be on next Friday (probably the Imagine).

Love you all xxx - CookieMonster101010