Imagine 16# - Bad Boy

-Authors quick note-

This Imagine is dedicated to Alianna :)

Imagine Austin as a bad boy:

You are in school and you are casually walking to your last lesson which is: English.

The Hallways were empty because you were running late thanks to the teacher who dragged you out of lunch to talk to you for like half an hour.

In your school there's no cameras which is how people get away with stealing or having fights. You were walking towards your locker for a second to get your English books.

Then you closed your locker.

All of a sudden you feel someones body right against you pushing you on the locker.

The person pushing you on the locker then whispered in your ear "Hey pretty babe" you recognized the voice. It was the Bad Boy of the whole school Austin Mahone. You turned around to face him. Now your back was getting pushed to your locker since Austin was pushing his body against yours.

"Austin" you replied in quite surprise. "yeah that's me baby"Austin replied while giving you a wink. " let me go. I need to go to English class" you said "aww come one babe i know you would rather be here with me"Austin replied while pushing himself even more towards you if that was even possible.

"Wtf?? Austin I'm not joking leave me alone" you said. Austin then leaned towards your ear his hot breath hit your neck then it hit your ear. "tell me how can i turn your love on?" Austin softly whispered in your ear. He then looked at you with a big smirk. You started struggling to get out but Austin had one hand on each side of you so you wouldn't be able to escape his grip. You kept struggling but then gave up. Austin looked  at you straight in the eyes and smirked. "oh no please Austin just let me go" you pleaded.

He leaned towards your ear and whispered "you know I always get what I want"  You always fell for the bad boys and right now you knew you had a crush on Austin but didn't like to admit it."what do you want?" you asked a bit confused.

Austin's hot breath left your ear and where now on your lips." I want you" Austin replied. Half of you was totally against Austin but the other half of you liked him to much and didn't care about what was gonna happen.

Austin then kissed your lips softly. The thought that kept going through your mind was that: Austin gave you your first kiss.After that the bell rung. and people rushed out of class.Austin disconnected his lips from yours. He looked very pissed off and you were taken back. "come with me" Austin demanded.You followed him to his Red Range Rover. "get in" Austin ordered. you did as told and got in. You then fastened your seat belt and Austin started to drive off. "Where are you taking me??" you asked a bit scared.

"somewhere" Austin replied sharply. You then kept quiet not wanting to get him angry since you don't know what he's capable of. Austin parked in front of a small lake which had a small bench to watch the swans swim.

"get out I'll be there in a sec" Austin said. You hopped out of Austin's car and shut the door. Austin shortly joined you afterwards. Austin grabbed your hand and sat you down on the bench. You were quiet confused on why he brought you there but it had a beautiful view. "you are probably wondering why i brought you here well its because i want you to know that to me you are the most beautiful thing so i brought you to see the most beautiful view." Austin suddenly broke the silence.

You were taken back by the way he called you beautiful. "The reason why I'm a bad boy is because i don't shit with people's feelings and since people constantly want me to be hurt I stand up for myself and everyone gets the impression I'm bad. but you are different .You talk to me and since you actually kissed me back and came with me I'm sure you like me" Austin said. you were shocked at how he knew you liked him and you started to feel nervous and you started fidgeting with your fingers.

Austin put his hand on your hands. "no need to get nervous 'cause i like you back. and I was wondering if you would want to be mine.would you?" Austin asked. "yes i would love to be yours" you replied while blushing. Austin then kissed your lips this time it was passionate. Austin and you held each others hands while you where given the pleasure of a perfect kiss.

Hope you liked it 20 votes and 10 comments for next update :)