Imagine 4# - Music

Imagine being in the same Music class as Austin and the guys:

You are the new kid in class and your first lesson is Music.

You made a few friends called Robert,Alex,Zach and Austin.

Music Teacher: Alright for this lesson you are going to get into groups of 5 there should be at least one singer but you can have two and you need a drummer,a guitarist or bassist and a person on the piano.You will have to have a song and it has to be by a singer not your own made up one. So get into your groups and at the end I will choose one group to preform to the rest of the school, I will film it and put it online.

The class nodded their heads and got into their groups of 5.

You didn't know what group to be in so you just stood there looking at the people who where left.

Alex: Hey {y/n} come join our group!!!

You: Alright
*you smiled and joined them*

Music Teacher: Alright, now here are the keys to the other music studios and get to work. When you get there choose a song then print the lyrics and copy the song into a CD and take the CD player.

The class nodded and got to work.

Robert: If you guys want I will get the keys to a room so wait here I'll be back in a moment.

You and the others just nodded.

After a few minutes Robert came back with the keys.

Your group got studio 2.

You all made your way there and closed the door when everyone was in.

Zach: So who's going to do what?

Robert: Well I'm a good drummer so I guess I'll do that.

Zach: Alright I'm gonna play the bass guitar and Alex would you mind if you play the piano?

Alex: Sure. Anyways that's what I originally wanted to play.

Robert: That leaves Austin and {y/n} to be singers is that alright???

You and Austin: Yeah sure

Austin: What song are we gonna choose???

Robert: I've Got an idea why don't you guys sing 'The Start Of Something New' from High School Musical since {y/n} is new and this could be the start of some friendship *winks at Austin*

Austin: Hmm sure would that be alright ????

You: Yeah, no problem.
*you blushed*

Austin went to get the lyrics and the CD player.

After 5 minutes he came back. He had the perfect lyrics for you and him.Robert,Zach and Alex already knew the chords they had to play on their instruments.

You all practiced and you got chosen to preform to the rest of the school.

You and Austin were very nervous and shy but once you both begun to sing you both felt more relaxed and comfortable in front of everyone.

The Video Austin and You: Multimedia

Everyone loved your performance.

You and Austin made a great connection.

You always secretly liked him since you first saw him and you loved him even more when you got to hear him sing.

You all got filmed and the video was put on YouTube. You got loads of comments and likes.

In the end Austin took you home, gave you a sweet kiss and he gave you his phone number whilst telling you to keep in contact.

Hope you liked This long one check out the video on the side.

Comment your opinion if you want another imagine or dedication. Vote for it if you liked this.