Imagine 10# - Not a bad boy?

Imagine Austin opening up to you:

You were new in school and there happened to be a bad boy that was looking at you all the time and winking at you.

While you were walking down the corridor you saw the bad boy he was wearing all black and he winked at you which distracted you and made you bump into a popular/cool/cute boy.

You: Ohh I'm so sorry

Boy:Its alright. You must be new I'm Alex.

You:Oh hi Alex do you by any chance know who that guy is? *you whispered*

Alex:Oh him yeah i know him he's my best friend.His name is Austin and it looks like he cant take his eyes from you.

You:*you blush* soo you known him for a long time?

Alex:yeah of course since kindergarten we were best friends and still are.

You:whats he like?

Alex:He's pretty funny and kind. I know he wont look like that but he only goes bad boy mode when he's in school.

You:why?

Alex:Because in school he has a few problems of expressing himself and since he's shy he pretends to be the bad boy so no one talks to him cause their scared of him except from me and that makes him comfortable.

You:well i find him cute.*you smile at Austin*

*Austin smiles back*

Alex:Well see you later alright?

You:Ok bye *waving at Alex as he walks away*

the corriders are empty and its only you and Austin.

You:hey

Austin:hey sup? *winks at you*

You:hahaha very cute

Austin:oh you think that's cute? *steps closer to you*

*You step back he steps towards you you step back until you hit the wall with your back*

Austin:what do you think now?

You can feel his hot breath on your face and your eyes are connecting with his. You were speechless.

Now you could see how sexy he was and how perfect he was.

*Austin was cornering you against the wall*

Austin:so what do you think? *smirks at you and winks*

You:umm--

You were cut off by Austin's soft lips crashing against yours.It was perfection.

Austin then pulled away and smiled sweetly. you smiled back at him.

You:*blush and look to the floor*

Austin lifts your chin up so you're making eye contact with him again.

Austin:babe you don't have to be shy you're beautiful.

You:thanks *you whispered to him*

Austin then came even closer if that's possible.His body was pressed against yours.

He put his hands on your waist and you could feel it was gonna get a bit heated.

Austin was about to kiss you when all of sudden you hear Alex gasp and Austin pulls away from you. You could see Austin blushing as you were.

Alex:oops... i just ruined this moment didn't i?

Austin:umm-

You cut Austin off.

You:no no nothing was going on.

Alex:Come on. dont lie to me i can see you both like each other and you cant deny it!!! *Smirks at you and Austin.

Austin looks at you for a moment and then at Alex.

Alex:well i'll leave you to it and Austin why dont you show her your talent? *winks at Austin*

You were confused.Austin just nodded and Alex left.

Austin then grabbed your hand.

Austin:come with me to my house now.

You:what about school?!?

Austin:School can wait come on.

You:ok

Austin leads you to his red range rover and opens the door for you.You get in and close the door as he gets in the drivers seat.

Austin then drives you to his house till he stops the car.

You jumped out the car like Austin.

Austin then grabbed your hand. and dragged you to his house. He opened the door and closed it behind. He then took you to his bedroom.

You were a bit confused on why he took you to his house.

You could see a guitar,a laptop,headphones,an iphone 5,his bed,2 chairs and a music player.

You:Austin why do you act bad when your friend Alex says you are a different person at home?

Austin looked shocked at your question.He walked closer and pressed you against the wall you could feel his hot breath on your lips.

Austin:you want to know the real me? *he said in a soft tone*

You gave him a nod. He told you to sit and you sat on his bed.

Austin wait here I'm going to change.He went in the bathroom and then 5 mins later he came out as a different person.

He wore a light blue shirt and a white shirt underneath. he had jeans that were loose and white sneakers. He looked soooo much friendlier and cute and kind and innocent.

Austin: this is the real me im not a bad ass im just a funny,kind and normal guy.

You:Well you are beautiful.

He then took a chair and his guitar and sat opposite to you.

Austin:i cant really express my feelings for you verbally so I'm going to express them through music.

He then sang this softly:

'Cause I knew you were the one.

With you my life has just begun.

Baby, you can count on me.

'Cause your heart is in my hand.

Oh whoa-oh oh oh.

Yeah.

He then placed the guitar aside and you stood up with the biggest smile.

He then came closer to you and put his hands on your waist and kissed your lips passionately.

Hope you liked it!

Vote for this! Comment for dedication or just say your opinion :)