Imagine 19# -Awkward

Imagine Robert sets you up with Austin and Alex is suspicious:

Alex Constancio is your brother and today you're both going back to school from the Christmas holidays.Unfortunately you have no friends in your year so you hang with your brother and his friends Austin and Robert.

You've always secretly liked Austin but since he is older you never thought you could have a chance with him.Alex always asked you if you liked him but you always denied it.

-SCHOOL'S CANCELLED-

Alex and you were now coming home from school since you guys found out that they closed it since they needed to have a staff training day.

"So Alex what you doing?" you asked curiously since he was texting on his phone while smiling."just texting Robert and Austin to come round to our house" Alex replied while giving you a cheeky smile while he said Austin.You simply rolled your eyes but couldn't help but smile at the thought of seeing Austin.

His smile is perfect and his laugh is indescribable.

"Thinking of Austin aren't ya?" Alex said while smirking. "no" you lied but smiled which showed that you were actually thinking of Austin. "sure" Alex replied sarcastically.

You guys finally arrived home. Alex went to his room and you followed him. "{y/n} wanna join Me,Austin and Robert?" Alex asked while giving you a wink. You blushed and just nodded in reply.

The door bell then rang."hey {y/n} could you please answer the door while I'm getting the snacks ready?" Alex asked while smiling. "sure" you replied happily. You ran down stairs and walked up to the door. You looked through the peep hole and saw Austin and Robert. You slowly opened the door while smiling. "hey {y/n}" Robert said while giving you one of them bro hugs. You gave him a friendly smile.

"hello {y/n}" Austin greeted you while giving you a hug. "hello" you replied. They both entered your house and you closed the door. "wheres Alex???" Robert asked. "upstairs" you simply replied. "oh okay" Robert said. Robert was pretty much the only one who truly knew you liked Austin. Well he found out to be honest.

Robert before going up the stairs pushed you into Austin and then he ran upstairs laughing. You and Austin both fell on the floor but you were on top of him. You were blushing non-stop. Austin also blushed and smiled at you. "oops sorry" you apologized but didn't get off him. "nah its okay i mean this isn't that bad" Austin replied while smiling and blushing a bit. you both got up but then you tripped with your own feet and your face was extremely close to Austin's.

Austin smiled and slowly leaned towards you. You did the same and slowly both of your lips connected which lead to an amazing kiss. When you guys disconnected you and Austin looked at each other while smiling but when you guys turn around there is Alex and Robert just standing there and smirking.

Austin and you start blushing non-stop and Alex and Robert start laughing at your reactions.

"told you they were taking long for some reason" Robert said while evilly smiling at you and Austin.

Austin then held your hand and now your hands were entwined together. "well well well you guys are together now. It was about time" Alex said while letting out a small laugh and a smirk. You and Austin blushed and Austin kept smiling at you since you two then started dating.

Hope you liked it and keep reading my story Bad Boys. Im going to update soon!!!

20 votes and comment your opinions for next imagine ;)