Knight

Author-Chan's notes
- it's my friends birthday so here's another chapter bc yall about to love me or hate me for the up coming chapters😌

"(Y/n)? Do you want to stay with us today?"

Kita asked me since the rest of the team needed to head back to play against one of the other teams.

Suna was sat next to me with his head once again on my shoulder and him soundly sleeping to himself.
Kita had spent most of the time watching the game and occasionally checking in on me which was nice but I still couldn't get over the pain in my throat from talking.

'I promised Oikawa I would spend the morning with him, then Maddie wants me to go to the pool with the rest of nekoma.'

I typed out and handed to Kita, he read it and gave a small nod of approval.

"As Long As you always have someone with you I'm alright with it, just please try to be careful."

He said simply while closing his eyes and relaxing back a tiny bit against the wall.
I just smiled to myself trying to relax with him but it was a bit hard to do with Suna basically laying half on me as a pillow.

BUZZ

"JESUS CHRIST!"

Suna winced hearing the buzzer go off for the teams to rotate again.
He leaned off me and wiped his eyes before stretching out his back and yawning.

"Princess~ come here."

Atsumu cheered while jogging up with the rest of the team to get water.
I handed him, Osamu, and Aran, their water before he let out a small chuckle and hugged me softly.

"We have a break until lunch so you wanna come spend it with me? I can put on some movies and I'll get you food."

"Atsumu, she's spending the morning with Oikawa, then she's going to the pool with Nekoma, I'm sure you can do that later together."

Kita Said once Atsumu had finished his statement and was waiting a moment for my response.
Atsumu gave me a small pout while squeezing me a bit tighter.

"Aww come on, please it'll be fun-"

"Yea I don't think so, I'd like my little cutie back now."

Oikawa chirped walking over with his track jacket flung over his shoulder and a smug smirk plastered on his face.
Atsumu gave him a glare while keeping me in his grasp, it didn't seem like he wanted to let go anytime soon.

"She's not your anything Jackass, how about you go entertain your little fans? I'm sure they'd love to have your attention-"

Atsumu taunted before I covered his mouth with my hand in a way to tell him to stop.
Both of them acting so childish was already giving me a mild headache.

"Aww that's depressing you think I'd rather entertain fans rather than my Princess, how low are you-"

"Shut it ShityKawa before I punch you."

Iwaizumi snarled waking up behind Oikawa and causing the setter to flinch at his words.
I just internally sighed before pulling out of Atsumu's grasp to get up and walk to them.