Jaw

Author-Chan's notes
• Hittin y'all with another chapter bc I was really enjoying writing tonight🥺
(*cough* procrastinating math homework *cough*)
But fr I love writing this story I just never get enough time to write as much as I want to•
Hope y'all enjoy 🤍

(Y/n) POV
-
"Does Atsumu know about your little fling?"

I mentally died inside hearing Lyla's voice and a few of the class reps near her laughing.
Oikawa stopped and turned around, he was behind the wall so I guess they hadn't seen him.
I put my finger over my lips to signal him to be quiet.
He nodded while I turned to see Lyla and the other class reps.
There were two of them, the two that were laughing when I was being taken from the clinic.
It was Nekoma's and Fukurodani's class reps.

I cocked my head innocently since there was no way I would let them know how annoyed I was about this whole thing.

"Maybe we should tell Atsumu about your little situation with Oikawa, Tendō, and maybe even Kita. Knowing you, you would whore out with our team captain too."

She taunted while I just shrugged and began to walk off to soon turn to see Oikawa.
He looked pissed.

"Get back here you fucking whore!"

She yelled now running up to me and making the turn but before she could hit me Oikawa stood in front of her.

"I've been some truly ugly fangirls in my time, honestly I have. But you really are the scum of the earth you pathetic pig."

He basically snarled while the rest of the class reps and Lyla all just stared at him with wide eyes.
As much as they hated me there was no way they would talk back to Oikawa.

They all just stared at him speechlessly, other than Lyla she just looked weirdly happy.

"Oh and why are you here?"

She asked while I rolled my eyes and leaned up against the wall beside Oikawa.

"I was walking with her to make sure you filthy fucking bitches stayed away from her."

I had to admit Oikawa cussing was new, he almost never did. Even when he would lose matches or something would happen with his girlfriends.

"Righttttt I'm sure that was it."

She taunted which honestly I found surprising, no fangirl ever talked back to Oikawa.
Ever.
Even the other class reps looked like she was digging her own grave at this point.

"God, girls like you give me a headache."

Oikawa hissed while the other two reps backed away slightly.
Lyla stood her ground though and looked at me.
She smirked before faking out Oikawa and immediately running up me and punching me in the jaw.
It looked like she was aiming for my throat again but I was able to avoid it, thankfully. She kept trying though which I just kept my head down and was taking it.

"GET OFF HER."

Oikawa was basically fuming now as she shoved her off me and almost threw her away.
The other reps were both looking somewhat scared now watching this.
I could feel a massive bruise already forming on my jaw from where she had hit me.