Fairy God Setter

Author-Chan's notes
Lol I didn't edit this yet so if there's spelling mistakes or word mistakes, don't kill me~
It's another long chapter which I've been enjoying writing recently so enjoy <3

-

"You know I really don't see how you two get along so well, I mean (y/n) is an Angel and you're, ya know, you."

"Shut yer trap already, I'm surprised shes put up with you for so long. Given ya fuck around with so many girls."

"What does it matter if I've been with other girls? I believe if the rumors I hear are correct, you're quite the fuckboy yourself."

"If you're listening to Samu I'm just sayin thats really not the best place to information-"

"No I was listening to Suna-"

"Thats even worse!-"

"You two better be ready to go."

I giggled softly while walking out of the bathroom to see both of the boys on separate beds.
They both had their arms resting behind their heads and the same annoyed purple aura around each of them respectively.

Luckily it did seem like they were ready to go to dinner since they both were wearing sweatpants and a shirt.

Though only real difference was Atsumu was in black and white and Oikawa wore grey and blue.

"We are Gorgeous~ kinda surprising it only took a shower for you to look just as perfect as ever."

Oikawa cooed as he sat up and ran his hand through his hair.

Atsumu took a second to glare at him before huffing to himself and looking back at me.
His smile returned to his lips now as he looked me up and down with his usual smirk.

"Yer sayin she didn't look perfect after ya know... I'd say either way looks stunnin."

Atsumu chuckled to himself while they both got up and got their shoes on so we could leave.
I could only assume that Osamu and Iwaizumi were probably going to be here any minute to pick us up.

Or at least make sure we weren't extremely late to dinner.

"Darlin don't you think you shouldn't wear any uncomfortable shoes? I don't want ya gettin hurt if we have to walk."

Atsumu mentioned while I glanced from a pair of heels to some black sneakers that I figured would definitely be more comfortable.

I nodded as he grabbed me the shoes so I could slip them on and we could leave.

Though the dull pain between my thighs was still throbbing even when I sat down.

"Who said she'd need to walk? I told you Blondie, I can carry her if worst comes to worst."

Oikawa shrugged as he walked past the both of us to lean against the door

Click

"Hey are you guys done in here we have to go-"