Paradise

-

"Where was I? Oh yes the decision portion of the story."

Tendō continued as we all made our way out of the station and into the city streets.
It was pretty crowded but that was to be expected out of the city.

There were business men everywhere, some families, and other tourists too.
Most of them looked like they had somewhere to be.

Then there was all of us who had basically separated into different smaller groups.

Some of the teams were mixed together while the others were just talking among themselves.

Maddie, Yachi, and the other managers walked a few paces past us.
Kenma was there too, but he was mostly clinging to Maddie to make sure Kuroo didn't do anything to embarrass him.

Tendō walked beside me with his hands on his head and him whistling a tune to himself.

"Is Ushijima actually dating someone? I find that kinda hard to believe."

I chuckled while Tendō shrugged it off and lagged behind a little bit.
He wrapped his arms around my neck from behind and slouched down so he could be 'dragged' by me.

"Ya see my lil Majesty~ with the help of the two Banged Mice, Goshiki and Shirabu, he decided that it would be best for him to stay single to focus on volleyball."

Tendō sighed dramatically before pulling my hair into his hands and braiding it.

I swore I could feel the others watching but honestly it looked more like they were jealous of Tendō compared to anything else.

I glanced from team to team to try and find either Oikawa or Atsumu.

It took a little bit but I did see Atsumu who looked like he was bickering with Osamu.
But I did notice Suna taking a video of Tendō and I so I made sure to pose for the camera.

Aka just holding up a peace sign to show Suna I knew he was filming.
He smirked behind the phone and gave me a thumbs up before the twins started yelling for his opinion on something.

Oikawa on the other hand was between Matsukawa and Hanamaki.
They looked like they were enjoying each other's company to a certain extent.

If I hadn't known Oikawa for so long I would've been fooled too.
He had his carefree smile plastered on his face and his usual happy chuckle whenever he talked.

I could see the tension in his shoulders though, plus it was so obvious to me when he was faking a smile.

Whenever he's faking his hands always end up resting behind his neck.
Sometimes he squeezes around the back of it when he's really annoyed but for now I could just see his fingers scratching small circles into his nape.

The sunset covered up the red color mostly, but if it was daylight it would show the obvious marks from his nails.

"So you're telling me to chose neither of them?"

I questioned as we all made a left turn down one of the more crowded streets to get to the more fancy restaurants.

Almost all of them were located on the same street since it was a well known area for this kind of 'high class' food and shopping.

"I mean I'm not exactly opposed to the option~ but I would mostly just say it's best to make a decision that you feel is right."

Tendō chirped happily before taking his hands and forming a heart shape.
He laughed it off with me while undoing the braid he had made and settling his arms around my neck once more.

"Now let's get to the good part of the story.
So Ushi-Gushi-Broccoli-Boy decided to pick neither Bimbo 1 or Bimbo 2, luckily he did because he found someone that makes him even happier than both of the Bimbo Bitches combined."

Tendō sighed happily as we followed everyone into the restaurant.
It was a huge place with a bunch of people waiting outside and a fairly long line on the inside as well.

The tables were also packed to the brim with different families in fancy attire and some couples scattered around.

"Oh? I didn't know he had a girlfriend."

I joked which Tendō chuckled then pointed to Oikawa.

"He doesn't, but your pretty boy bestie sure as hell makes him want to try even harder. Which makes him happier, so you can say that he lived happily ever after in hopes of Oikawa setting to him one day~"

"Pft Tendō I love you, I do, but you know damn well that wouldn't happen."

I corrected with Tendō laughing together with me.
The waiter showed everyone to their respective tables.

There were two teams per each large table.

Luckily I could see that both Inarizaki and Aobajohsai were sat together so I wouldn't have to deal with that tug of war.

Nekoma was with Shiratorizawa though which seemed to make Maddie more than flustered when Tendō smirked at her and winked.

"Now~ story time with Tendō is over so you have to come back to the real world. I think you make a decision by tonight and break the news tomorrow, if you stay with Blondie, then you guys go back to Inarizaki and have fun. If you go with Mr.Playboy, then I'm sure you two can work it out and maybe you go back to Aobajohsai."

Tendō finished before twirling me around and tilting my head up with his thumb.

"Worst comes to worst, you have many options, date em both, switch schools again and ghost em, or make a magic clone of yourself so you can date both of em and not worry about it..... but if you do decide to switch and ghost them, I'm sure everyone at Nekoma and I know, everyone at Shiratorizawa, has a special place in their hearts and teams for you Paradise~"

Tendō purred before booping my nose and sauntering off to his table.

This left me to make my way to the two teams.

And not surprisingly the seat they saved for me was right between Atsumu and Oikawa.

-