Lobby

Author-Chan's notes
• Ya girls been having writers block so hell yea🙃 but imma keep trying.

Idk how I feel about this chapter but like it's fineeeee💀 I'm not even sure how I want to end this story, I'm honestly debating making it either a choice ending or if I want to keep writing.

So what's your guys opinions on this, are you still interested in the story? Or do you think it should end soon?
Lemme know 🥺

Love Author-Chan 🤍

-

(Y/n) POV

"You know I'm not quite sure how your whole dynamic is with both teams but at least you know you have a ton of body guards."

Maddie cheered while we walked around the mall, the rest of Nekoma was with us, plus Yachi and Kiyoko.
They all had been trying to cheer me up for most of the time while we were out.
It was working to say the least since I was actually having a good time.

We all got to watch Kenma kick everyone's ass at the arcade, Kuroo and Lev were competing to win Maddie a huge teddy bear from basketball tickets, and Yachi helped me pick out a few tops from some different stores.

"Y-yea shes right, I'm really sorry you guys have to deal with that though! I don't think I could h-handle that."

Yachi assured while we all 'awe'd collectively at her.
Lev and Yaku were babying both me and her all day so that was fun.

Regardless I shrugged and tried to sigh again but it barely seemed to make any noise.
Yachi just stopped me and smiled up at me with concern plaguing her eyes.

"Well I'll tell you one thing, I don't think I've seen such crazy fangirls before."

Kuroo chuckled while taking a bite from some ice cream he had gotten with Inuoka and Kai.
Myself, Yachi, Kiyoko, and Maddie had spent most of the time together with Kuroo joining in the conversation sometimes.

The other guys were being super nice but then again they didn't care too much for shopping.

"Yea really, even our rep wouldn't dare try to punch me. She wouldn't risk her reputation if she got caught fighting she'd be screwed."

Maddie chimed in while we walked outside and seemingly were going to take the train back to the school and hotel.
My heart was slowly sinking in my chest at the thought of having to see either of the setters now.

"(Y/n)."

Kenma spoke quietly while he paused his game and walked beside me.
Everyone was generally talking among themselves while we walked the streets.

I glanced up at him to show him I was paying attention while he smiled very faintly.

"I think I might know why that girl is so aggressive towards you."

His voice was pretty quiet compared to the others but they all seemed to lower their voices whenever Kenma spoke.
Apparently this peaked everyone's interest, not just mine.

"You should listen to Kenma, he's too observant for his own good!"

Lev chuckled loudly which caused basically everyone to glare at him.
We also had made it to the train and were now somewhat clumped together in a fairly empty train car.