Happy

-

"Here we are."

Atsumu smirked opening the door to the Inarizaki room for me and covering my eyes.

I giggled softly at his actions since his chest was pressed to my back with one of his arms around my waist and his other still covering my eyes.

"I can't see you know."

I coughed with Atsumu probably rolling his eyes as he walked me forwards and stopped somewhere close to the beds I assumed.

"Alright, open."

He purred against my neck, dropping his hand so I could get a glimpse at the bed.

There was a small gift box on it, a bouquet of roses, like three of his hoodies, and some of my favorite candy.

"I-"

"Look at me Darlin~"

Spinning me around Atsumu's grip shifted so his arms were both around my waist with him pulling me closer.

"I'll admit, I'm not as smooth as your stupid pretty boy bestie. But I hope this is a little something that ya like, I kinda have no clue what to get for a girlfriend... and I really didn't want to seem weird when I gave this to ya... so I asked- well just open it first."

Atsumu cut himself off now letting me go so I could open the small gift box in the center.

It was a really delicate looking one with a black exterior and a white bow wrapped around it.

Pulling the top off my eyes widened.

A sparkling diamond was in the center of a golden chain.

"Kenma said ya liked that when you went to the mall, or well he said that you kept looking at it and then Maddie pulled you to the arcade."

He explained while I just blinked a few times in disbelief.
He chuckled and rested his hand on top of the box so I would put it back on the bed.

"W-when did you- why did you-"

"When you had your time resting with Oikawa, I made a little trip to the mall with Iwaizumi and Kenma. Look I just wanted to spoil you a lil, you've been through hell this week and I just wanted you to feel as special as you are. But uh- anyways Kenma mentioned the necklace but Iwaizumi helped with everything else... again I kinda suck at this but I hope you like it-"

Grabbing him into a kiss I smiled happily into it while resting my arms around his neck.

After everything that had happened this week, for some reason being alone with him, and seeing how much he cared melted my heart.

My eyes felt a bit watery but I didn't think they would slip as I kissed him.

"I think I'll take that as a yes."

Laughing against my lips Atsumu chuckled resting his arms around my waist and pressing quick kisses to my lips.

"Woah- hang on wait you're happy right?! Why are you crying?! I didn't hurt you did I?! I-"

"Tears of joy."

I giggled covering his mouth again so he would stop panicking.
He let out a huge sigh of relief into my hand while smirking under it.

I rested my head against his chest feeling the small amount of wetness on my cheeks from the few tears that had slipped out.
Honestly I didn't even really notice just cause of how happy I was at the moment.