Away

Author-Chan's notes
• Sorry for not updating too much ^~^ normally when I want to update a story I read through the whole thing again to get in the mindset of the story so it takes a while. I'm glad you all are enjoying this story sm it's definitely one of my favs to write (though I'm goin through an MHA kick rn so those are fun too ^-^)

Anyways enjoy 🤍

Osamu POV
-
"Seriously get up already, we get it you both fucked up hard."
I said trying to get Atsumu out of bed, we were already late for practice but according to Kita Oikawa refused to move as well.

"She hates me."
He said now letting some amount of tears fall from his good eye and his now swollen left eye.

"She doesn't hate you, she's been putting up with this shit for a long time. I'm sure she just reached her breaking point. Now get up."

I tried comforting him but this was seriously not working.
Everyone else had headed down to practice already since they we had told the coaches what happened and what was happening now.
They agreed that we needed to try and get Atsumu and Oikawa out of bed, but if we couldn't it was okay.

"Still nothing?"
Kita asked walking into the room with Iwaizumi trialing beside him.

"Nope he's still pouting."

"ShityKawa is too, how about we switch? I'm tired of listening to his whining."

Iwaizumi suggested while I happily got up and went over to the Seijoh room.
The door was open and it seemed everyone else had left.

"What the fuck do you- oh sorry Osamu I thought you were you brother."

Oikawa immediately seared when I walked in, he was icing his knee and still sitting in bed.

"It's fine, seriously what happened though? I've seen Tsumu pissed before but nothing like that."

"I was heading down from walking Princess to her room, he immediately shoved me and started screaming when I made it down to the stairs. Then I think you know the rest."

He said simply now moving the ice pack around on his knee.
At least he wasn't completely breaking down like Atsumu was all night.

"And what about (y/n), she's leaving with a few of the mangers and Nekoma today. Has she ever been this mad at you before?"

I figured this was going to be the only time that he would really talk about this sort of thing.
Or at least it seemed like he wanted to talk but he couldn't bring himself to with the rest of Seijoh.

"Never have, I think I've only ever seen her cry twice before. Only other times were when she got beat up completely by some of the fangirls, and the other time was when I got hurt with my knee."

"She cried when your knee got injured?"

"Yea she blamed herself for it, but that's beside the point. I guess you're here to try and drag me out of bed too right?"

He finished while I sighed and sat down beside him, it seemed like he could barley move regardless.

"I'm supposed to yes, but I can see my idiot brother did a number on you."