Girls

(Y/n) POV
-
Tendō was almost ripping through Inarizaki now since it seemed even Osamu and Aran couldn't get past his blocks.

He had taken the second set from them pretty easily but during the third it seemed they were getting used to him.
It was about 17-15 now in Inarizaki's favor which was nice but Tendō was in the middle blocker position again.

Lucky for us Kita was in for most of the game leaving a sleeping Suna still resting on me.

"Damn whore with all the volleyball team."

I heard from one of the sides of the gym, it was pretty obvious it was those girls from math again.
I figured they would've learned their lesson by now but I guess not.

"Suna?"
He needed to be nudged awake since he was out like a light, I really had no idea he could sleep that much.

"Hmm?"
He finally woke up as his eyes fluttered open.
"Is something wrong (y/n)?"

I just sighed and gestured to the girls again, he took notice and let out a frustrated huff.
"You wonder why Kita almost never allows girls in the gym, let alone be manager."

He said as I gave him a confused look, he sighed happily and nuzzled into my thigh more.
"It's nothing against you, you're great. It's just mostly that those girls are a pain in the ass."

He admitted while I just nodded simply, they were somehow worse than Oikawa's fangirls.
"They are obsessive, it's painful to even watch."

I said quietly back to him as he chuckled lowly back up at me.
"Well you did take away one of their precious twins, but you shouldn't have to deal with em for much longer."

"Why?"
I questioned while I took down some final notes on the game, Inarizaki was winning again but it was only by a small margin.

"We have training camp this week, we're all going tomorrow and you're coming with us."
Suna sounded about as carefree as ever while he closed his eyes again and folded his hands on his chest.

"I figure, is it the one with Fukurodani?"
"Yea it is, I don't know if Seijoh if coming with though."
"I'd have to ask Oikawa."
I shrugged not really knowing what else to tell him.

"I'm sure it'll be nice for you to meet the girl managers from the other schools."
"I know some of them thanks to Aobajohsai, they're nice."

I said back down to him while the whistle blew for the game to be over.
Inarizaki had won, it was incredibly close with the score being 32-30 but they had won non the less.

"Princess did you see my last set?"
Atsumu asked happily as I lifted Suna's head from my lap and handed them all towels and water.

"I did, you really are the best setter in Japan."
I purred while he blushed a bright red now with both Suna and Osamu rolling their eyes playfully at me.

"I know yer is girl and everything but he's never gonna shut up about that for the next month."
Osamu said hitting Atsumu upside the head and cussing them to start bickering again.

"Princess~ I have to admit your little lover boy is pretty good."
Tendō chirped walking over to us and ruffling my hair.