Mornings

-

"So I think we're going to be playing a few games this morning, then we can leave to go spend the day away from the guys."

Maddie cheered happily while I finished covering up my bruise again with foundation and fixed my hair.
Again we both were wearing basically the same thing since she insisted that we wore comfy clothes again.

Only real difference was the different colored hoodies we had since she still had Yaku's and I still had Iwaizumi's.

"Where?"

I asked quietly since my throat felt a lot better after the crap ton of pain meds and the tea that I still was drinking the night before.

"Hey! You're voice is better!"

She chirped proudly now hugging me from behind while I finished tying my shoes so we could head down to the courts.

"Anyways, I think we're going to the pool, everyone else is playing today I think. You need to tell me what happened last night though."

She pouted while I got up and ushered her with me out of the room.
I had to admit both of us definitely looked tired as hell since we had the hugely oversized hoodies on us and we were wearing sweatpants.
Granted we did have shorts and a crop top under it but it wasn't a great look.

"Long story, just don't tell the others I can talk again."

I said quietly since my voice was still broken up and extremely raspy.

"I won't, I'm gonna hope Iwaizumi can explain it later then."

She said simply while we made it outside to get to the gym.
It was still pretty cold since earlier it was raining like hell.

"Probably."

She gave me a small smile while wrapping one of her arms around my shoulders again.
It was honestly kinda nice to have her around instead of just the guys.
Plus we both looked like fashionable hobos so that helped.

Either way she explained a few stories of how Yamamoto ended up getting himself kicked into a water fountain by Yaku before.
How Kenma got into a full fight with Lev since he lost one of Kenma's games. 
And how Kuroo got dumped by a girl because he said too many volleyball references in one sentence so the girl got annoyed and broke up with him.

These stories lasted long enough that we made it to the gym.
There were already most of the teams there other than Fukurodani who I assumed was taking their turn to do morning laps.

"Maddie, come here you little pipsqueak!"

Kuroo said while sprinting up to us and grabbing Maddie into a hug.

"Princess, there you are!"

Oikawa jogged as well as he could, over to me with Iwaizumi following behind.
He looked happier than ever which was interesting to see, plus his knee seemed to be a lot better.
Though there was a huge bruise on it that was peaking out from under his brace.
And luckily Inarizaki was in a game so they couldn't exactly swarm me yet.

"I missed you so much, do you know how hard it is to sleep without you-"

"Save it Mr.Perfect, she's staying with me for the day."