Teachers pet

-
(Y/n) POV
"Suna what's the answer to question 5?"

Mrs.Ushi asked the sleeping Suna who was clearly still in dream land.
For the 8th time today I just raised my hand and walked up to the board taking the marker from the teacher and writing out the answer to the problem.

"Thank you Miss (y/n), it's you've first day and you're already a better student then some of the others who have been here for much longer."

Mrs.Ushi glared at Suna then at the twins- more specifically Atsumu.
Osamu seemed to actually pay attention somewhat in class but Atsumu didn't seem to be able to focus much.

"I need you all to work on your assignments for the week now, they're all posted online so you may access them on your phones."

The teacher condluded while I sat beside Suna again.
I just pulled out my phone and began doing the assignments.

"So what happened to your voice and all?"
Atsumu asked breaking me from my focus.

'Dumb cunt teacher made me hit a high note in a song so loudly it damaged my vocal chords'

I typed and handed him the phone, he read through it and chuckled a bit.

"Huh I see you're not too fond of the Aobajohsai teachers then."

I motioned for him to give me my phone back as I typed out another sentence.
Osamu seemed to be focused on the assignments and Suna was still asleep so I didn't really need to worry about showing them.

'Most of em I can out smart anyways. Honestly most of them have the brain cells of rats.'

Handing him the phone again he laughed now fully which was a it surprising.

"Well yer clearly the teachers pet, goody two shoes and all."

He handed me my phone back as I narrowed my eyes looking at him.

'I dislike them, if I can get through the class and not deal with them breathing down my neck I prefer that.'

He grabbed the phone and looked at it once more.
"Yer still a goody two shoes though from what I've seen of ya."

Rolling my eyes I grabbed my phone back and laid down on the table once again.
"Oh come on don't be like that."
He protested which caught Osamu's attention.

"Ever think you're annoying her?"
"Shut yer trap I'm sure she likes talking with me!"
"Yea right it doesn't seem like it."
"She's just tired I'm sure."
"Right not like you're an idiot who's annoying her."
"I'm not an idiot!"
"Are to."
"Are not!"

I hit my hand against the table to get them both to shut up as I looked up at the both of them with the best puppy eyes I could muster.

'Don't argue I'm not annoyed, I just want my damn voice back already.'

I slid my phone over to the pair as they both read it and let out an 'oh'.

"See I'm not annoying her!"
"I give it 5 minutes before you start to piss her off."

They continued to bicker as Suna seemed to stir awake.
"How long has this been going on for?"
He asked me, I just put my hand up in a 5.
"Five minutes is short for them."
He snickered back as I rolled my eyes and laid my head back down.

"I know you can't talk but honestly it's nice from the fangirls who squeal like pigs normally."

Suna said as I opened my eyes a bit to look at him.
I grabbed my phone from between the bickering twins and typed out something.

'I'm best friends with Oikawa and Iwaizumi, believe me I know how fucking annoying they are to listen to.'

I handed him the phone as he leaned his head up to read the message.
This caused him to chuckle a bit to himself.

"I see that's why you're not falling all over those two idiots. Is he your boyfriend or something?"

I shook my head at him, he just gave a small smile before going back to laying down on the table.
He did keep his eyes fixed on me though.

"So what's the twins gotta do with you? Normally they'd pass you off as another fangirl if I'm honest."

I grabbed my phone back with a small sigh escaping my lips. Osamu and Atsumu were now basically wrestling each other while they sat.

'Oikawa is having em help me since I can't talk for myself.'

He read the message and nodded simply.
"I see well I'm sorry you have such idiotic help."

I shrugged while he chuckled once more to himself, this seemed about normal with Suna just making sarcastic remarks while the twins argued.

"Hope you don't mind if I sit here do you? I'm sure you're fine with it."

A girl who was glaring at me before walked up to us, Suna was asleep again and the twins were a bit too distracted.

"I take it your silence is a yes! Now move!"

She said proudly, she stuck her hand on my shoulder to push me off as I grabbed it and glared at her.

"Hey let go of me!"

She protested as she tried to push me off again I stood up quickly and faced the girl. Her brows were furrowed and she was incredibly red now with a death glare rivaling mine.

She giggled a bit seeing me get up so she shoved me over. Grabbing her hand I twisted it behind her back in an arm lock.
Now everyone was staring watching the girl writhe in front of me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

She screamed now getting the teacher's attention, though it didn't seem to phase her much.

"(Y/n), Lyla, over here now."

She said calmly as I let the girl go and grabbed my phone and began typing.
This seemed to offend the girl as we both walked up to the teacher.
Surprisingly the teacher glared at her more than me.

"What happened?"

The teacher asked as Lyla began screaming about how I just attacked her. Though Mrs.Ushi didn't exactly seem impressed.

I handed her my phone with a message on it as I rolled my eyes and looked at the girl.

'She tried to push me out of my seat, when I didn't reply she got mad and continued to push me. I wanted her to stop but since I can't say anything I just figured subduing her would be fine to get her to stop shoving me. I'm sorry if it seemed like an outburst. I just wanted to be left alone to do my assignments.'

It seemed the teacher had finished reading now since she glared up at Lyla. She was completely hysterical while the rest of the class watched this whole train wreck.

"Lyla, detention for the next month. You have been attempting to do these things for far too long. It's unacceptable, and once someone puts up any resistance you play the victim. I'm sick of it."

Mrs.Ushi handed my phone back to me with a smile.

"(Y/n) please go and sit down again. I'm sorry for the trouble."

She said as I nodded in thanks and walked back to the group of boys who all seemed incredibly surprised.

"Woah you're like a super hero!"
"She just got someone off her I don't think that's a super hero thing Atsumu."
"But that was so cool though!"

They started praising me when I sat down with a sigh.
Suna seemed to take notice though since he looked up from his arms.

"I see you've got some fight in ya, thanks for that cause Lyla has been doin that for a while. She'd try and get close to us by shoving whoever away. They'd never fight back."

He explained as I let out an 'oh' he smiled to himself for a few moments.
-