Bench

(Y/n) POV
-

"Princess you're sitting with me."

Oikawa and the rest of the Seijoh team made their way over to us when the whistle blew for all the teams to switch.
He was limping extremely badly with Hanamaki having to support his side.

I nodded while walking over to him and taking Hanamaki's place.

"Thanks (y/n)."

Hanamaki smiled down at me and ruffled my hair somewhat while I walked Oikawa to the bench.

He looked about as smug as ever looking up at Atsumu who was still glaring down at him.

"Look buddy let's set this aside for the game. Neither of us win now."

Oikawa tried to reason with Atsumu who glanced at me before nodding and walking off with Aran.
Osamu did stick around though.

"Thanks Oikawa, sorry on his behalf about your knee."

Osamu said while offering a handshake out to Oikawa, he took it with a small smile laced on his lips.

"It's fine Osamu, just tell your brother that I don't blame him for the fight. We can talk it out but I'm not loosing (y/n) to something that petty."

Oikawa said while Osamu nodded with a smirk and jogged back to the rest of the team.

I cocked my head looking at Oikawa since that was definitely out of character.
He's normally petty as hell.

Then I realized why he was acting like this.

"Princess!~ let's play some more Mario Kart!"

Tendō chirped as he walked up with Ushijima standing beside him.
Oikawa glared at Ushijima for a second but it faded soon to a fake smile and laugh.

"Tendō she's kinda stuck supervising me cause of this stupid injury."

Oikawa sounded like his usual self now, just as proud as ever.

"Awww that's sweet~ maybe after then? Ushi here misses seeing you check my ego."

Tendō whined while Ushijima just looked at him and gave him a confused glance.

"I never said that."

"Yes you did, it's fine to have any sort of emotion Ushiwaka."

Tendō retorted happily to his friend while Ushijima scoffed somewhat and made his way up to the bleachers with the rest of Shiratorizawa.

"For the love of god don't tell me he likes her too."

Oikawa huffed out with a very entertained Tendō smiling down at the both of us.
He just patted my head and hugged me while looking at Oikawa.

"I wouldn't say that, you guys have enough problems, Ushiwaka would just throw a whole wrench into that all over again."

Tendō purred while Oikawa let out a small sigh of relief as Tendō let go of me.