Math

-
Osamu POV
"We're here!"
Atsumu announced just as we barley made it to the classroom before the bell rang.

The sighs and compliments of fangirls could be heard as we walked into the classroom.
Both of us sat down at our usual seats by the window.

Atsumu sat in front of me with Suna on my right.
Mr.Komo began rambling about some weird math equations while we both stared out the window.
Neither of us were good at math so it wasn't exactly a subject we paid much attention to.

Then I saw it, Oikawa, Iwaizumi, and Kindaichi were all walking up to the school with a girl who was wearing a similar outfit to the school uniform.
Oikawa has his arm wrapped around her shoulders as they walked.

"You seein that?"
"Yer damn right I can see it."

Atsumu said as we both stared at the four walking into the school, Oikawa and the others waved the girl off as she walked further inside and they left.
Seemingly to go back to Aobajohsai.

"He didn't mention anything about her being hot right?"
"Nope that's new."
"Well damn we got a cute new girl comin in."

Atsumu said snickering back at me while we both kept watch out the window.
A few minutes passed before there was a knock on the door.

*knock*knock*

Mr.Komo sighed to himself before opening up the door, his eyes went wide for a few moments before he ushered whoever it was inside.

"You must be (y/n) (l/n), the principal informed me of your condition. I'm truly sorry."

He apologized which was weird since he was normally a complete drill Sargent.

"Do you know anyone in this class?"

He said looking at her, she pulled out her phone and typed something on it.

"Ah yes I see, you may sit by them then but I hope it's not too much of a distraction for you."
She seemed to want to laugh but she couldn't.
"Let me introduce you to everyone."
He said now looking at the rest of the class.

"Everyone this is (y/n) (l/n), she's a transfer from Aobajohsai. Her vocal chords are currently messed up so for the next few days or weeks she will not be able to talk. I hope you all can respect that and understand that she isn't going to adjust like the rest of you did."

He finished as she sauntered over to us.
Her hips swayed slightly since she was walking in some heeled boots.

She sat down right in front of Suna who was currently asleep on his desk.

Atsumu was next to her now, he glanced back at me before looking back at the (y/n) with a stunned expression.
Hell, everyone seemed stunned looking at her.
I could see the same hearts and sparkles that we would normally see around the fangirls, but she had everyone staring at her like that.

Atsumu seemed pretty eager to talk to her since he was beginning to fidget with his phone.

"Mister Atsumu since my lesson is so unimportant to you can you solve problem number 3?"

Mr.Komo taunted with a knowing grin on his face since he could obviously tell Atsumu wasn't paying attention.

"I- uh-"

Atsumu stuttered our before (y/n) raised her hand with a roll of her eyes.

"Miss (y/n) you want to solve it? I don't believe you've been here long enough to solve this problem on paper."

Mr.Komo seemed more than confused now as she stood up and walked towards the board.
She held her hand out waiting for him to put the marker in it.

Once she had the marker though she began writing out a huge related rates problem.

'It's simple, v(t)= 1.4ln(1+t^2). So that's equal to (7/5)ln(1+t^2), or (7ln(1+t^2))/5. Therefore a(t)= (7(2t))/5(1+t^2), so when it's simplified it's a(t)= (14t)/5(1+t^2). So when you plug in 5 for the time it's a(5)=(14(5))/5(1+(5)^2), solving it then would be 70/(5(1+25)) which would equal 70/130 so when you divide that it would give you .5385 inches/minute squared.'

She wrote out the whole thing including her words on the board while everyone's jaws dropped.

"H-how did you manage that? You've only been in the class room for about 5 minutes. That problem is meant to take at least 30."

She again rolled her eyes and wrote something else on the board.

'I can do it in my head. It's pretty easy honestly.'

Putting down the marker she walked back to us and sat down with her legs crossed.
Mr.Komo looked even more stunned now while the whole class stared at her.

"Pretty impressive ain't ya? I see why Oikawa likes you so much."
Atsumu teased, the fangirls definitely didn't seem pleased at his words.

Though (y/n) scoffed and laid her head down on the table similar to Suna who had been asleep all class.

"I'll give you all some time to work now, I expect your homework and class work to be done by tomorrow."

Mr.Komo finished as he walked back to his desk and sat down to grade papers as per usual.
(Y/n) still had her head on her desk while Atsumu just kept glancing at her.

"Atsumu it's rude to stare you know."

I said catching his attention while he glared back at me, this also seemed to catch (y/n)'s attention as well.

She pulled out her phone and typed something before handing it to me.
'I'm assuming you're the twins Oikawa is having me be body guarded with?'
"We are yes, but he didn't mention being a body guard."

She glanced at me before putting out her hand, I put her phone back in her hands as she typed something else.
'From thirsty guys, I can deal with your fangirls like the ones that have been glaring at me all class.'

When I finished reading I watched her gesture her head back to the group of fangirls who sat behind her.

It was about 5 girls who all were obsessed with us in this class.
"What are you both talking about anyways?"
Atsumu chimed in now seemingly annoyed I was talking with (y/n) instead of him.

She gestured for me to give him her phone.
I handed it to him and he read it over.
"Well, a pretty lil devil like you probably should have bodyguards around ya all the time."

Atsumu teased as he handed her phone back.
She didn't seem exactly impressed by him which was new to say the least. I watched her type something else before handing the phone to me.

'I'll be finishing this homework, can you check my schedule and see if it's similar to yours? It's my lock screen'

"I can yea."

I said closing the notes app and looking at her wallpaper for a minute. It was her and the rest of the Seijoh team seemingly all relaxing together in a living room.
Powering her phone off for a second I looked at her schedule.

"We have basically the same one, just follow us around for the day."
She just nodded looking up from her work as I handed her the phone back.
She kept working while Atsumu still just kept taking glances at her whenever he could.

"Still rude to stare."

I teased seeing Atsumu glare back at me once more, (y/n) just held her sleeve up to her mouth to seemingly motion a laugh.
-