Loses

(Y/n) POV
-
The match went on for 5 sets since they all had decided that would be best for nationals practice.
Fortunately and unfortunately for me Inarizaki was losing now.

The score was 24-23 in Seijoh's favor.

"Come on you can win this!"
The coach yelled from beside me since the guys seemed to be more than tired now.

At least Atsumu and Osamu looked incredibly worn out, Suna was taking short cuts so he wasn't as bad.
It was Atsumu's serve though so there was some hope.

Though this was short lived since he sent the serve up, Issei was able to receive it and sent it to Oikawa.
Oikawa did take a bit of a nasty fall as he set the ball up for Iwaizumi.

The ball flew into the air, then Iwaizumi was able to get it past Osamu's block.

It hit the ground.

The whistle blew and it was Aobajohsai's victory now.
I sighed to myself since now I would have to deal with moody twins at dinner and an overly happy Oikawa.

"Princess! You're still my lucky charm!"
Oikawa said running up to me and picking me up in a hug, seemingly disregarding the fact that the Inarizaki coach was right next to us.

I pushed him off me slightly since he was so sweaty it was practically dripping down his face.
"You're sweaty as hell ShityKawa put her down."

Iwaizumi interjected while Oikawa poured at his words and put me down reluctantly.
"So mean... I just wanted to hug our little angel!"

Oikawa protested while the rest of the team grabbed their water and towels.
I got up and grabbed the towels and water bottles for the Inarizaki team.

"Thank you (y/n)."
Kita said sounding still a bit disappointed but it wasn't too bad since this was a practice match.

I nodded simply and handed towels to both the twins as well.
"Thank you Princess."
Atsumu purred at me which just caused me to snicker slightly.
Osamu on the other hand didn't look pleased at all.
"She didn't give you permission to call her that."

Osamu snarled glaring at his brother, Atsumu just put his hands in surrender with a low chuckle.
"She didn't say no!"
"That doesn't mean you should do that!"

They both began to bicker as I just rolled my eyes and grabbed Kita.
"Hmm?"
Kita hummed as I gestured to the twins.
"Oi dumb and dumber knock it off you're annoying (y/n)!"

Kita yelled over at the two who both immediately stopped and yelled various 'sorry's at us.
"I'm sorry we couldn't win, not exactly the best turn out for our first game with you here."

I waved him off since it wasn't honestly that big of a deal.
"Princess? We're going now, come on."
Oikawa said walking over to us, he did have his usual shit face grin plastered on his face though.

"She's coming to dinner with us tonight, hope you don't mind."
Kita taunted a bit seeing Oikawa burn slightly at his comment
"Oh my bad, (y/n) we'll be at Iwaizumi's house tonight afterwards alright? If you want to spend the night just text me."

Oikawa finished with a slight smile on his lips as he waved happily and walked over to the other guys.
"You're sure you aren't dating? He really does treat you like a girlfriend."

I glared up at Kita before smacking him upside the head like how I would to Oikawa.
"Ow! Okay I get it!"
"Now that's a good picture."

Atsumu said from behind Suna who had seemingly taken a picture of Kita being smacked.
"Suna I'm making you run laps till you sweat a lake tomorrow."

Kita said simply while Suna just shrugged with the twins laughing behind him.
Tugging at Kita's sleeve again I motioned for us to leave.

"Come on you idiots, I'm sure everyone's hungry now."
Kita ushered them rest of us out now since it was getting late after all.
The match went on for a lot longer than anyone expected.
-

Osamu POV
We all made it to the restaurant Aran had suggested with little walking involved.
Apparently it was pretty close to Shiratorizawa though so that made it a bit easier to find.
"(Y/n)? What do you want?"

Kita asked her since he was being a literal mom to her all night.
She pointed to something on the menu as he nodded.

I was sat beside Atsumu and on the other side of Kita.
"(Y/n) so how's it going with the rest of your classes? The twins have said you're basically a genius."

Aran questioned while she looked up from her phone and gestured to Atsumu.
She got his attention immediately as she typed out something on her phone and handed it to him.

'Can you explain the whole situation with your little fangirls? I don't wanna type it out.'

Atsumu nodded simply and handed her the phone back.
"She ended up having some of the fangirls trying to piss her off. She managed to make them all fine when she was 'flirting' with me. And then there was Lyla who tried to shove her but she got her in an armlock to stop her."

Atsumu explained as the door opened behind us, the table was pretty close to the door.
(Y/n) immediately jumped up and ran to Tendō, it seemed it was the whole Shiratorizawa team.
-