Double

Author-Chan's notes
lol I haven't written smut in so long, I'm sorry if this sucks I promise I'll read and write more of it to get the rust off ;)

This is also long as fuck, you're welcome ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

(Ps for those of you who are concerned about pull out game, I have the birth control arm implant so that's normally just what I base sex scenes off of. Plus writing about condoms isn't as fun for me)

-

Knock

Knock

My eyes fluttered open on Atsumu's chest.
He was still fast asleep with his mouth hanging open and the tv still playing.

We had shifted a bit so the bag of candy was on his other side and he had curled into me somewhat.

"Oi Pisshair! Time to switch!"

I could hear Oikawa's voice through the door along with some small chatter from passing by teams.

"Tsumu?"

I questioned sitting up a bit more and seeing Atsumu wake up.
He still looked somewhat groggy but it was pretty hot to say the least.

His hair was messed up with a few strands poking out on their side.
Plus his shirt had ridden up quite a bit so his whole stomach aka abs were basically out.

"Hmm?"

He hummed getting up and letting me rest against the pillows.

"Oikawa is here to switch."

I said quietly which did make him groan at the comment.

"Fine."

He said in a raspy tone while getting off the bed fully to get the door.

"About time, I was starting to think you two were fucking in here. Which I mean since (Y/n) wouldnt be making any noise I only assumed it was bad-"

"Okay now shut up."

Atsumu said letting Oikawa inside the room.

Oikawa put his hands up in surrender while walking to me on the bed.
Sitting down he immediately smirked while I just smiled softly at the two.

"It's 5:10 Babygirl, we have two hours before dinner. I guess you two had fun."

Oikawa gestured to the candy and other stuff that was sitting on one of the tables.
I assumed Atsumu had moved it once I was asleep.

I nodded nuzzling my face into the pillows more cause if I was honest I was still tired.

"It was nice."

I hummed happily feeling Atsumu sit back down next to me and wrapping his arm around my waist to pull me into his lap.

"Yea sorry Shittykawa, I think I've got you beat in this if I'm honest."

Atsumu taunted smirking proudly while running his hand down my thigh.

"Got me beat? I'd beg to differ, it's my turn with my little Angel. So really, I plan to make much more of our time together rather than just sleeping."