Fangirls

(Y/n) POV
-
"Sorry we're late!"
Osamu said as we made it to the classroom.
Kita had left to go to his class since it was a lot closer than our class was.

"Sit down."
Mr.Komo said to the twins as I typed out something on my phone and showed the irked math teacher.

'I'm sorry they were helping me since I was having a bit of a anxiety attack this morning about my voice.'

He read it and immediately sighed happily looking down at me.
"Oh I see, I'm sorry. I'm glad they were able to help you, I hope you're alright now."

He apologized as I nodded shyly and walked to my seat beside the now confused twins.
I showed them the sentence and they both let out an 'oh' with grins on their faces.

The lesson went on as per usual with Atsumu finally seeming to pay a tiny bit of attention to the class now.
Suna was asleep, and Osamu was almost done with the work.

I was finished already since I had already taken a higher level math than this so it was easy.
Pulling out my phone I just began scrolling through it as I saw a note being put on my desk.

'What do they see in you? You just look like a whore talking to all of them at once.'
The note read.

Looking over at the group of girls who I assumed sent the note. I smirked and just wrote out a small sentence.
Though I didn't send it back to them I sent it to Atsumu who looked up at me in confusion.

The girls also now seemed to panic since I had made it very dramatic when I handed him the note.
Letting out a small whistle to get the girls attention, then waving the note in front of them I placed it on Atsumu's desk.
"Huh?"

He questioned now reading the note.

''What do they see in you? You just look like a whore talking to all of them at once.''- your fangirls
'Ask me for help, and flirt with me like there's no tomorrow'

The note read as he glanced up at me with a grin plastered on his face.
"(Y/n) can you help me? I don't get this problem."

He said as I smiled back at him and stood up and sat on his desk.
I watched his lips curl into a smirk as he pointed to the paper.

I saw he already had most of the problems done but they were mostly wrong.
Taking a pen out I began correcting the paper as he watched me.

The girls were all now fuming watching this display.
"You know I'm glad we spent the night with you last night. I've never seen a girl that good at games."

He purred as I glanced at him.
I put down the paper and felt him tilt my head with his pointer finger so I would look at him.
He grinned at me as I just smiled sweetly watching him blush red.

Suna and Osamu also seemed to be watching this whole situation in awe now. They both looked pissed but not nearly as pissed as the fangirls.

I put my finger to my lips to signal him to be quiet as I grabbed my phone to type.
'Keep going this is fuckin funny, and I can teach you sometime if you want to. You were pretty good anyway.'

I handed him the phone and he read the message before grinning up at me once more.
"I'd love to, I'm sure Oikawa will have a bit of a problem with that though."