Dinner

Osamu POV
-
"What's gotten into her?"
Kita asked while we all watched (y/n) basically play charades with Tendō trying time explain that she can't talk.

"Ah I see so you can't talk cause your teacher made you hit some high note. And now you're at Inarizaki as their manager."

Tendō immediately knew what she was talking about as she bounced with joy and hugged him tightly.
"No clue Kita."

I said since everyone was just watching this with their eyes glued to the girl.
Including the Shiratorizawa guys as well, they all seemed a bit surprised.

"Since when does Tendō know a hot girl?"
Semi questioned loud enough that we could all hear it.
"Yea I didn't think he talked to anyone else but us."
Shirabu added, Goshiki just looked like he would pass out from how red he was.

The whole team walked towards us with Tendō keeping his arm around (y/n).
This made mine and seemingly the rest of the teams blood boil.

"Ushijima? What's going on?"
I asked since they were all seated right behind us now with (y/n) returning to us and sitting down.
"She's Tendō's friend."

I rolled my eyes internally since that was blatantly obvious.
I felt someone tugging on my sleeve.
It was (y/n) with her phone being handed to me.

'He was my friend from years ago, I helped him with some bullies and I haven't seen him in a while.'

The message said, I nodded in understanding and showed Atsumu since he looked like he was trying to stare daggers into Tendō.
He read it and seemed to calm down slightly.

"So why are you guys here?"
I questioned looking at Ushijima and Shirabu who were sat beside each other.
"Coach is making us 'bond' and you know how he is when he wants something."

Shirabu clarified while they all ordered.
"Demon coach strikes again? I remember the last time you disobeyed his orders Semi!"

I joked seeing Semi choke slightly on his food.
"We don't talk about that Osamu!!"
He yelled back at us while everyone began laughing.

Last time he disobeyed the demon coach he needed to run laps in the freezing cold in nothing but shorts, everyone called him 'frozen nips' for the rest of the season.

"Come on SemiSemi it was funny!"
Tendō teased hitting Semi's arm and causing everyone to continue the laughter.
Our food came now and it was much needed after that game.

"Hmm?"
Kita asked looking at (y/n) who was tugging on his sleeve while she ate.
She handed him the phone and he seemed to be a bit excited at her words.

"Sure if you can get them to agree."
Kita said simply as (y/n) got up and hugged Tendō from behind with her arms wrapping around his neck.

She showed him her phone, though that's not what everyone was staring at.
The whole team seemed to be pretty annoyed she was touching him.
Especially Atsumu who was practically fuming next to me.

"Ushiwaka you think we could convince coach to let us play a practice game with em?"
Tendō questioned while both teams now looked at him in surprise.
"We can try yes."