Chapter - Fourty Eight : THE LAST DATE

Aurora

Aurora...

Love, something which feels like the most surreal and impossible feeling, something you don't believe in until and unless you experience it has it's own ways of destruction.

Yes, it will heal you, mend you and make you feel cherished as if on the highest euphoria of happiness and satisfaction but at the same time, it has the very capacity to crush you, destroy you and make you feel the lowest of warmth inside your own soul.

But if you are happy enough to have it's beauty then you must be ready to endure it's ugliness as well or it was never love and just the greed of out affection.

Falling for Ezekiel is something which was the ultimate sin of my whole life but it was the most perfect and good thing I ever did as well. When crumbled by my ego and coldness I was given the name of Raven, he showed me what warmth is and what I was missing all my life.

Like a lava, he melted away my ice and we became the most unexpected version of the typical love stories. Like his name which meant strength and power he strenghened mine meaning the dawn as it's the most vulnerable part of the sunrise and the same way I was the first ray of light and hope to his which he often tells me while in each other's arms.

It was like he was a Hiraeth, a home you craves for which never existed or yours, and I was the traveller trying to find it in the chaos of hatred.

Together we formed the rainbow of our love in the nights of sin, blood and remorse, just like a rare yet beautiful Moonbow.

For days, we were apart to which I was quite used to because being with Ezekiel had it's own perks as well as conditions. I was still worried about his self harm problem and to be honest I hated it because it devasted me to see him in pain whenever he did so and was determined to find a way to stop him and help him through his misery.

But today when he came back, it was strange how he acted as if everything was fine and that nothing really ever happened and more strange were his questions. Questions about me hiding something from him.

And like a true asshole I lied, I lied because I wasn't ready, not ready to tell him the truth about my brother's death and certainly not ready to let the truth of our marriage come out.

I wasn't ready to take the chance to destroy the beautiful relationship we had and maybe that's okay right? I am not gonna execute what I planned while I wore my wedding dress so it doesn't matter right? Maybe I can just get past it and create and live a good life with the man I love? The answer to these questions depended on time but haunted me with their presence every second.

Finally after staring at the box sent by Ezekiel in front of me for hours and skipping dinner because I was not in the mood of happy dinners, I decided to open it and what I saw completely surprised me.

It was a dress, a beautiful black dress which was ankle lenght with a slit cut on the left thingh but what made it exquisite was the net design it had on it's cleavage and shoulders. I was checking it out when I noticed an envelope inside the box and like a teenager I hurriedly opened it to find a note by him.

When the clock strikes 12:00 am, wear this and meet me on the terrace.

I was extremely happy and excited for the night because it finally assured me to have some quality time with Ezekiel. It was already 11:40 pm so I decided to have a bath and wear the dress. When I looked back at my reflection, I gasped how perfectly fitted my body and surely looked beautiful too. I combed my hair keeping them open and with a very small amount of makeup, I decided to proceed.

I was walking when I felt the my waist void of any sort of weapons which I knowingly decided not to carry in all these years of my existence because I knew as long as I was with him, I was safe and also because it was our night in which weapons had no place to be.

Soon I reached the terrace as it was directly connected to the stairs of our room's hallway and when I glanced towards the area I felt tears in my eyes. The whole place was decorated with flowers and scented candles with a small table in between which had plates and champagne on it.

I was searching him when I spotted him with his back towards me and his hands on the railings as he leaned on them. " Ezekiel. " I said softly and hearing my voice he finally turned with a big smile on his face but his eyes looked different, as he really wasn't happy but I decided to ignore it because maybe I was just too happy and well hungry.

He started walking towards me when I noticed his suit and instantly felt a tug feeling somewhere down in my stomach. He wore a black velvet suit with closed buttons and a tie and on the very side of his pocket hanged a beautiful diamond chain. And as much as I was excited for the date and things he must have planned for me, I really wanted to tear his clothes apart and,

" Auorora. " I blinked hearing his soft voice immediately cursing myself for my thoughts, " today I planned this because I wanted you to feel about how special you are to me. How you make my life beautiful just like these candles and flowers make this dark place and about how much I love you. I never knew I would fall for you Auorora and I cannot even fathom how glad I am to have the honour to be your partner.

I am so lucky that even if we were meant to be enemies, you gave me the chance to fall for you by alaways speaking the truth, by sharing your every secret with me and by trusting me enough to cherish you every passing moment. I love you Auorora Lavesquè and will till I take my last breath. "

By the time he finished, I was a puddle of tears partly because he thought he knew everything and partly because I felt so lucky to be his wife to which I was sure I looked like a mess but who cares and I instantly hugged him with my full force ignoring the fact that I am probably ruining his suit, deciding that I will tell him everything the next morning without any delay as I didn't wanted to ruin thr moment we were having.

" You are not the only one honoured Ezekiel, I am too to have a man like you who loves me this much and I can never ever be able to repay the dept of it but will try to be your everything and by being enough for you for the rest of my life. " I said while hugging him and looked straight in his eyes as I kissed him softly.

When I moved back, he instantly gripped my neck pulling me closer and just when I thought I saw pain in his eyes his lips captured mine washing away all my doubts. It was a soft gentle kiss which soon turned into a very passionate one and just when I thought this couldn't get any better he started placing wet kisses on my neck making it really hard for me to stand and that was the moment I knew what I wanted.

" Ezekiel please. " I moaned as he chuckled softly still inclined towards my neck, " say it wife, say the word and you will have whatever you want. " I was horrified at first but then he again started nibbling on my soft spot making me scream in frustration, " take me stupeziel, now or I will kick you in the crotch. "

He laughed a little which felt a little different but soon enough I was in his arms as he took us to our bedroom.
We didn't even bothered to turn off the lights which wasn't a problem because it was actually dim with only the lamps being on, and the moment I touched the tiles I was again engulfed by his lips.

He pushed me towards the bed and I let him as I fell with him on top and started opening his buttons when I heard some voices outside of our room. I looked towards the door to ensure it was locked completely ignoring the voices while I opened his buttons and when I looked back, fear, shock, pain and betrayel hit me at once.

" Why do you have a gun with you? "

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovieeees,sorry for being late but my network sucks today and I am not even able to read today as eell ughhh... publishing this one was so hard because of network issues but here is the promised chapter and to be honest I dont know what to say😩

Secrets are still to be revealed and love is on stake, what do you think is gonna happen?

To know, stay tuned and don't forget to share and comment and vote ❤️❤️❤️❤️