Chapter - Fourty nine : THE ACTUAL DECISION

Ezekiel

Ezekiel...

Blood. The red coloured significant of life was something I was very much familiar with. As long as I could remember, my life and my existence has always been roaming around this red colour and I could even remember the times where I felt satisfaction seeing it.

I remember days when I mercilessly killed those who betrayed the Familia or commited any crime and felt the peace in their pain and sufferings. And I as well remember the days when this blood was the healing to my own soul when ever I hurted myself.

When I looked into her eyes with tears and blood oozing out of her mouth I saw hurt, hurt of not being in pain but the hurt of betrayal which I felt too the moment that bullet touched her body.

She slowly closed her eyes and there she was in front of me, covered in her own pool of blood coming out of the bullet wound on her chest and her mouth.

She was dead, My Aurora was dead.

Few hours earlier...

So I decided what I really wanted and announced it rather proudly in front of my brother and father.

" Now that you have presented me with the proof, I still stand to what I beleive in, trust in and love. I stand with my wife because even if her intentions were not pure in the begging, she loves me now just like I do as the time has changed both our cold hearts which founded warmth in each other that you never did father. I deny and reject every condition the war declared and hence, accept my wife and her family with open arms and pure heart to start  freshly. To forget the past of our families being enemies. "

Hearing me, father stopped smirking and with a face void of any expression only said two words that were " very well. " As Griffin stood still to his place. I knew what was going on in his mind but being his brother I also knew that he also witnessed my relationship with Aurora and won't question my decision not just because I was the Capi of the Chicago Faction but also because he loved me and my happiness more and always looked at Aurora like a little sister he adored.

I walked outside thinking what to do about father because as much as I hated it, being with him for years taught me one thing very well, that he won't sit quietly and watch the show and finally after debating with my mind for several hours I decided to send him away to another mansion just for the time he himself calms down and accepts my decision.

I quickly texted Griffin to be ready with his gun around 1:00am because I would be busy and father would try to cause problems and I didn't wanted anyone to be hurt or endangered just because of his tantrums as in the same hallway resided the Lavesquè siblings too.

And I myself carried a gun with me so that if anything happens, I have the means to protect me and my wife not because I doubted Auora's abilities but because I didn't wanted to be in worry all the time when I planned to finally tell her about my feelings and make her mine. To start a new chapter in our lives as not being enemies but like true lovers.

I sent her a gift, a box which had a beautiful dress in it and a note for her to come on the terrace at midnight and went there for the preparations by decorating it with flowers and candles myself.

It was tiring but the moment h I saw her there, standing in that dress which made me question whether to express myself or fuck her against wall I knew it was worth all the hardwork as well. I moved towards her still remembering how much we both had suffered in our lives, how much we have faught our own selves just to be where we are today which made my heart wrench in pain.

" Today I planned this because I wanted you to feel about how special you are to me. How you make my life beautiful just like these candles and flowers make this dark place and about how much I love you. I never knew I would fall for you Auorora and I cannot even fathom how glad I am to have the honour to be your partner.

I am so lucky that even if we were meant to be enemies, you gave me the chance to fall for you by alaways speaking the truth, by sharing your every secret with me and by trusting me enough to cherish you every passing moment. I love you Auorora Lavesquè and will till I take my last breath. "

I said it all, everything out loud pouring my heart in each word and saw her looking at me with teary eyes and that was the moment I knew that I took the right decision and that what we had ahead will be better than everything other.

" You are not the only one honoured Ezekiel, I am too to have a man like you who loves me this much and I can never ever be able to repay the dept of it but will try to be your everything and by being enough for you for the rest of my life. " She finally spoke which felt like an eternity as she hugged me and kissed which ended quickly than I needed it to so I gripped her neck and kissed her back remembering the times when I hated her and how everything changed.

But soon the kiss turned into a war of emotions and I started kissing her neck devouring her sweet scent, " Ezekiel please. " I heard her while I nibbled her sweet soft and chuckled but soon remembered the word I gave her. That I wont do anything to her unless she herself asks me too

" Say it wife, say the word and you will have whatever you want. " I said smirking, " take me stupeziel, now or I will kick you in the crotch. "

I laughed at her cuteness and took her to the bedroom determined to make her mine and soon she started opening my buttons but our attension got diverted towards the noices outside our room to which she didn't stop but I knew that something was wrong. So I opened my upper vest and held my gun.

I heard her ask why I have a gun but before I could decipher I heard a loud voice which came from the window's direction and saw a hole on it and then my eyes fell on Auorora and saw the most horrific sight of her oozing blood out of her mouth and a wound on her chest.

............

" I know it's hard for you but being the Capi you have to help the Familia, the person who did this won't be spared and that I swear on my life but right now we have to go and fight before anyone else dies too. " I hear Griffin's voice cracking behind me but my eyes were fixated on my wife.

" EZEKIEL PLEASE. " was the last thing I heard before rage overtook and all I wanted was to kill the one who took my soul away and walked out of the room with tears in my eyes and my gun still in my hand knowing well that she was gone.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is not the end, please make sure to read the next chapter also
❤️❤️❤️