Chapter - Fourty One : THE SMALL LITTLE DETAILS

Quinn Lavesquè

Quinn Lavesquè...

April 6, 2002

When you are innocent and good, everyone talks nice stuff about you but the moment you turn your back, they brags with an annoyed face about how foolish you really are to be that good and how stupid is it to be that honest in the world of evil people with evil intensions.

But what is more funny is that the trail of these stupid talks doesn't stop with just this because if you are cunning and smart, about what they laugh on you if you lack it, you become the direct target and instead of insulting behind your back, they fucking do it on your face.

Thats where I know that how this world is and every other thing is just a twisted yet fascinating example. I knew I was good and bad both depending on what was in front of me but I hated what people thought of me when they knew all I could do was ignore.

After I came to Chicago, I knew things would be difficult as it was the ground of enemies and no matter how much you show your alliance, enemies tend to remain the same and do whatever they can to make you feel like crap.

People talked behind my back and thought I didn't knew when I was actually just controlling my fingers from pulling the fucking trigger and shoot their heads off. They talked about how I was known to never ever been caught with any girl and from what I heard, one of them even called me a fag.

It was painful but I had no choice so I just went to where I felt alot like myself, in my given room where hung the photos of my sisters. After marriage, I saw Aurora changing and no matter how much she denied it or how successful she was to keep it a secret, I knew she was falling for Ezekiel Luciano who was meant to be killed by her.

At first, I was angry, so angry that I cried for alot of nights in a row but it wasn't because of my Comarè, Aurora Lavesquè of Vegas Outfit was falling for our sworn enemy who was Capi of Chicago Faction but because my sister who was an equal to my bestfriend and mother at the same time was choosing a destiny of pain and torture for herself in the near future.

But then I saw what reality was, about how she was more lively, about how her eyes had a spark which was never there and about happy she looked and I thought maybe somehow it was meant to be and decided to let go because I was none to take her happiness away because even after knowing my biggest secret, she never for once judged me and showcase a trust in me which was far ahead than just of a sibling.

Then I saw the photograph beside hers, of Amber who was feeling for another member of the enemies and realised how we were all destined to be unhappy but were forced to live a lie of the Mafia royalty.

" Seems like someone is missing his sister. " I heard the familiar voice from the side of the door to find him standing there, Miguel Luciano.

" Its, eh its nothing, what are you doing here? You want something? " I asked rather nervously as I never expected him to be here on my room's door frame as we never really talked except a little formal greetings here and there.

" Well, I was just passing by when I saw you staring at those photos and by the look on your face, I think you love your sister alot huh? " I smiled on how observing he was but quickly turned my back to look towards the wall again, " they are everything to me, and yes, I love them more than anything including my own life. "

I heard his footsteps approaching near me and felt a very different kind of feeling which was so unknown that I decided to ignore it. " Well, you aren't alone though, I love my brothers the same and you know, miss Ezekiel too since it's been three days he went to London. "

I turned back to find him really close and noticed how different he was from his brothers, insted of hazel eyes he had green and his hair were also a little wavy instead of straight like Ezekiel and Griffin had.

" Yeah I miss Aurora too. " I said suddenly realising about how long it was since I last saw her. " By the way, she is quite nice you know and beautiful too. "

" She is my sister and you brother's wife. " I said a bit annoyed but heard him laughing. " Oh god, you are very protective, I know she is my brother's wife and your sister but all I am saying is that she is nice. And by nice I mean about how happy she keeps Ezekiel even after you know, all this 'we are enemies' shit.

I knew I turned red with embarrassment and about how stupid I would have sounded so I changed the topic, " so, what about you? " I said before thinking anything and then thought how weird it would have sounded but before I could've said anything, he chuckled and said,

" Well, there is nothing about me really, I love comics if that counts and I am really bad at shooting too but dont tell any one. " He said with a wink and I smiled on how innocent he was, " well I won't. " I said and he acted as if having a sigh of relief.

" By the what about you? " He asked and all of a sudden I felt as if I didn't even knew who I was, thanks to my antisocial personality.
" Come on, anything? " He said smiling and I faced the other direction, " I have nothing or you know there is nothing about me to tell. "

" Who said that to you, there are quite a lot of things if you focus you know, you have black eyes but if seen closely, they have this dark brown lining in the very corners, you have this small earing on your left ear which has a star carved in it and what about your tattoo of a rose on your forearm, which you mostly try to hide with long sleeve clothes but like to see when you are talking to someone. "

When he was done talking, I was speechless and felt this warm feeling inside me about how he knew so much about me and how he noticed everything I do. I kept looking at him and his eyes when he took a step back and went out before saying,

" There is so much to you Quinn Lavesquè but you yourself dont know about it. "

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hiiiiiiii lovieeees, so I know you guys were expecting #Auzekiel but this is also important and to be honest, this was one of the most fun chapters I have written so far, and I dont want out other characters to be left out either.😏😉💕

So what you think about #Miquinn ? And what is the secret Quinn is hiding? Well you will know it all do dw🌟💕

Also,you would have noticed about the passing of three days since #Auzekiel went to London but dw as everything will be covered in the upcoming chapters and you will get to know everything too💕💕💕💕

Till then, dont forget to share and comment and vote💕💕