Chapter - Thirty Nine : YOU MAKE ME HOT

Aurora

Aurora...

The breakfast was a total disaster because my lovely dear sister chocked on her food and Quinn and I decided to take that as a God's sign to leave because for some weird reason, the sexual tension was just so very high there, maybe because of Ezekiel but it was.

I then went to my room after dropping both Quinn and Ambers to theirs and the exhaustion was so much because of all the siblings coming over and the sudden family bonding that the last last thing I remembered was looking at the fan before I woke up to arms around me.

Strong and muscular arms and it felt so good when I breathed in that sweet scent and cuddled up more.

This us amazing, he is amazing. Wait..

I jerked up so hard which made Ezekiel fall from the bed and only his groans were heard then. " What are you doing? " I said not because it wasn't liked by me, in fact I loved his arms around me but because we always slept with a pillow in between and that too, him being out in the study most of the times.

I then sat back up to the bed, " as if you don't like it huh? " He said smiling and I felt this warmth in my cheeks which is called blushing. " I didn't say that, but, I dont know. " I said and he just wrapped his arms around me again to which I didn't knew what to react to but then gave in and rested my face on the side of his neck.

" That wasn't that hard, was it? " He said and even without looking, I knew he was smiling and I smiled too. I wondered how did all this happened, how did my walls broke and how did I fell for the person I was taught to hate since the first time I took my breath.

And I remembered how much I would suffer from all of this, that how much this warmth and this love will cost me. But to the question of how all this happened, I had only one answer, " No, it wasn't hard at all. " I spoke as I felt a tear escape through my eyes.

I held him and so did he, " Aurora? "
" Hmm? " He pulled apart to look at me and he looked beautiful in that very moment, his hazel eyes seeing me as if to reach my soul, " we have to go to London. Tonight. I came in to tell you this but I got tempted you know, you looked so peaceful when asleep and you are the definition peace, my peace. "

I didn't knew how to react, I was melt from what he said yet surprised by his sudden plans, " why? " I said and he sat right up.

" I had this friend, he is a sworn member too but he decided to go against the Familia for I don't know what reason, I have to go and execute him but I cannot take Griffin and neither alone. "

What he said made complete sense, in Mafia, once you take the oath, there is only one way out that is death but the biggest irony was that he chose me, the girl who herself wanted to do just that. Who wanted her happy ending and to have a real shot at what she found, but was it that simple? Isn't it betrayal to Cosa Nostra, to our own?

" I am sorry to hear that Ezekiel, I will come. When is the flight? " He watched the clock across us and so did I and for a split second I got shocked that it was 6:00pm and that I spent all my morning and the afternoon sleeping like an idiot.

" The flight is at 10:00pm and there is this one more thing. " He said cautiously and I knew there was something to it, " no one knows why am I going because this is just personal to me and I don't want the drama. " I gulped and he grinned, " so? " He held my hands and looked directly at my lips, " I said we are going for a honeymoon. "

And I knew I looked like a duck afterwards with my jaws on the floor because he started laughing so hard that he had to hold onto his stomach, " why would you do that? " He was still laughing but finally was able to speak, " because I had no choice and don't worry, nothing will happen between us in that way, not until you beg me to wife. "

He smiled and bit his lower lip ever so slightly and there it was again, sexual tension, all around us. But I was better, I tood up and kissed him on his lips and he immediately returned the favour and was fierce with passion as I bit his lip and pulled on it and went to his ear, " you know, you are so so, "
I paused and looked at his eyes which were burning and went to his another ear, " stupid stupeziel. " I said and pushed him which made him fall from the bed, again.

And then what happened, I never saw that coming, I was suddenly on the bed under him as he grabbed both my hands and started nibbling my ear which made me hot, and it was so new to me that I closed my eyes and a moan escaped me.

" Oh my holy .....I am so sorry both of you. I will go right at this second. " We heard a scream and both looked at a horrified Miguel with a food tray in his hand running screaming, " you didn't locked the door. " I said as I pushed him and he muttered something which was clearly not a good word.

" I forgot and you women, stop playing games with me. " He said and I laughed at his baby like voice. " Who knew that the Capi of the Chicago Faction and Vegas outfit is so cute that he speaks like a baby? "

He smiled as he shrugged, " you tell this to anyone and there would be no interruptions next time. "
I laughed as he smiled, " as if. "

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovieees, sorry if this chapter was boring but it was important to show the bonding and I think I made it up to you all by some cute and hot #Auzekiel moments. Heh😄

But don't settle for this because alot is on the way and I am so happy that we are halfway through the first book😭💕

Share your theories too, what you think will happen in London and what you think of the ending but dont forget that this book will have a sequel too and that #Auzekiel has alot left and so do the other ships which are upcoming.🤫😏😉

Don't forget to vote and comment and share ❤️