Chapter - Twenty Nine : DANCE WITH ME

Ezekiel

Ezekiel...

My mind was torn between wanting to be either the man I was and the man I was supposed to be. But when I looked her there I knew the decision was not that hard.

I kept telling myself that this was all just to make her fall for my trap so that I could execute my plan and do what I am supposed to but when I saw her there in that dress and when she gave me that book, I did what I wanted for so long.

I knew it would end up changing everything and I would be churned between but hell, it would be a complete lie if I said it wasn't worth it.

That kiss was not just a mare act of lust and desire but something much more, something I yet didn't understood but was keen to.

When we pulled apart, the expression we had was the same, pain because we both well knew it was wrong but yet the satisfaction my soul had in that small moment, it was like something I never felt before.

She smiled afterwards and then without a words went away to which I didn't said anything either and then when I went to the party every one was there except her.

I saw Quinn and Griffin who were laughing to something Aurora's brother said. He was a good kid and I respected him for the love he had for his sisters but yet my eyes never found Aurora.

Where is she?

I thought but for some reason didn't wanted to know the answer either.
" Now I would like to call my son for cutting the cake. "

Fuck no.

I turned with a stern look but when I saw everyone looking at me I agreed to cut the damn cake. It was really a werd thing that how people believed that blowing a candle will make your wish come true because from what I knew, nothing and no one can ever make your wishes come true but yourself.

I went to the middle to where the cake was and cut the cake. When looked back at every one, there she was. With a smile which was clearly fake and then our eyes met.

I was no good with what others felt but I knew she was hurt and confused just the way I was and yet I didn't wanted to do anything to make it any better because sometimes, it is better to feel pain and confusion instead of the need to make thing better.

I looked away and by the time the party was about to end, I saw ny kother with a mic which was not a good sign.

Don't say that. Don't say that.

" Now gentlemen, before this beautiful day ends, I would love to see my son dance with our new Comarè and his wife. "

I stood there still with no expression as everyone cheered and when I thought of leaving the party I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned to see the familiar black eyes and, " can I have this dance? " She said with her hand in mine and before I could have answered she grabbed my shoulder and instinctively my hand grabbed her waist.

I didn't knew what song was played in the background but was pretty sure it was my mother's favourite which she played every time the familia had any dance which was something like ' Can't help falling in love ' but it didn't mattered because there infront of me stood Aurora matching every step of mine.

The dance was slow and halfway through it she finally spoke, " to what happened there, lets forget and move forward. "

But did I wanted to forget anything? No.

" I already have. It was an impulsive act. " She looked straight at my eyes and then away in a flip second to something in the distance.

" Yes it was. " I swirled her and she again grabbed my shoulder as she came close with her head on my shoulder as we danced in a slow speed.

" You know, you would have died when you kissed me but as it's your birthday, I was being generous. "

I laughed as she chuckled but we both noticed the sadness behind it,

" Well last time I checked, those lips kissed me back. " I said as I stared at her lips which she bit instantly making me want to do the same.

It is a beauty and torture about how we crave those things which we are supposed to hate because the hatered itself is such a strong emotion that it makes you want to magnify it every second and getting entombed in it is the very manipulation of it that even when we don't want to, once we have it's taste we could not think of anything else.

" How long are we supposed to dance anyways? " She laughed while shaking her head her head, " this is pure torture isn't it? "

You dont have a even a bit of an idea Lavesquè

" It sure is. " I said with a smile.
After the dance the party finally came to an end and all of us which included both our siblings decided to have drinks together.

" It was great huh. " Said Griffin as he next to me on the couch he had in his room. On the bed was Amber and Aurora and Quinn and Miguel made the drinks for everyone.

We all drank and by the time time it was the fifth round of the drinks, Miguel and Amber were pretty drunk.
" Let's play a game. "

Chirped Miguel and I eyes him while every one became excited except Amber who passed out on the bed beside Aurora.

" Pleaseee brother.... it's been ages. " He said with his face which matched almost like a puppy and I sighed because there was no way the night could have gone more wrong.

But guess what? Life is disappointing.

The game was simple and we brothers played it a lot of times when we were young. Every one had to share a secret of themselves and if they decide not to, they had to sit in there underwear the whole time.

It was weird but so was Miguel as he invented the very game.

Miguel told them that he was a gay which was a surprise because only Griffin and I knew about that, we never questioned or threw any sort of criticism though because It never really mattered because it was his life that we found it pretty amazing.

When he said that, Griffin and I smirked as we looked at each other and Aurora practically cheered for him as she hugged him which was a clear sign she was drunk too but it was nice to know that she didn't had any sort of the low thinking most of the people had and there was Quinn's reactions who just drank two more drinks to the revelation which was strange but I figured that he must be drunk too.

After Griffin decide to sit in underwear, came Aurora's turn who looked at me and Griffin mischievously, " I am the one who made holes in your shirt a few weeks back. "

Okay, that was some brave thing to say because I screamed at every worker because of the holes I saw on one of my shirts.

" Why? " I said calmly and she shrugged, " because you threw my knife and said it was rusty. "

I remembered that, Aurora was different when it came to weapons, she preferred knives over everything.

" But it- "

" Shut it. " She said eyeing me and I chuckled with my hand in the air.

" Your turn. " Said Griffin and I thought about which secret to spell because there was no way in hell I would have sat in an underwear, so I decided the most recent one and looked directly at her.

" As much as I want to, I regret nothing. "

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovieees, sorry if this one was boring but it was important for the story and for our #Auzekiel to have their small moments. And I assure you, things are blooming and you will know from Aurora's side too in the next chapter👀😉

Till then, love you all and dont forget to vote and comment and share.❤️❤️❤️