Chapter - Five : LET'S SEE THE PROPOSAL!

Ezekiel

Ezekiel...

( Evening Late Hours )

December 20, 2001

It was 8 pm when my phone rang, and it was fuckin disturbing because I was in the shower.

" This better have a good reason. " I spoke which rather came out more rude than I expected, but who cares?

" Capi, there is a messenger from the Vegas side, he wants to meet you directly and wont tell us the reason. "

I grinned, because just like a small little goat, I knew Vegas members would've had to take the bait and come up with some kind of deal and I was the one holding power of the situation.

" Send him in without any further delay. "

I hung the phone up and dress up in a simple black shirt and ripped jeans, which is not very well accepted but I preferred something more comfortable when you know you can get in a fight anywhere without any notice.

Other than the other people in Faction, I didn't had any tattoos too, except the one on side of my wrist which was of leaves and one on my back which was a Greek translation of the word kill.

We all come across different sides of us throughout our lives, but accepting every each of them is quite a process to do for which not everyone has guts. But when one accept every phase of their personality, even the ugliest one, it simply gives you control and what I call as satisfaction.

I had numerous knife and bullet wounds on my back, which rather showed how even the closest one can stab you pretty hard but my front was as clean of war wounds as it can be because when came from front, I would kill without getting touched.

Maybe that's why tattoos never tempted me that much, because all the blood I have shed in my life painted me pretty well and exquisitely.

I armed my sides with guns and then went to the main hall,
It will be fun..was all I had in mind.

" Put him in front. " I ordered my brother Griffin, who just smiled and pushed the mutt in front.

" So what do we have here? And do tell me, are you afraid to die? Because I am pretty excited to kill you. "

He showed the expression I wanted him to show, fear, fear of loosing life which was quite fascinating because doesn't we all loose it anyway in the end?

I laughed which was followed by the laughter of my brother too. " Dont worry asshole, we respect rules which certainly say that no one kills the messenger. So what do you have to offer, if it's money or some piece of land than you should go back and wait for your deaths."

" It's something you never could have expected. " He smiled with that and Griffin pointed his gun to his head earning a grunt from him.

" Don't you have manners mutt, or do I have to show you? "

I smiled, " Let it be Griffin, tell him to hand over whatever pathetic deal they have and throw him out of here. "

" Or maybe we should kill him? Father is also out, lets have some fun brother. "

And there was my brother again, " It doesn't matter to me what father would think or do, because he isn't the leader anymore, but I respect rules and I want you to throw him out within the next 20 minutes and come to the main cabin by the 21st second. That's an order. "

I then started walking to the study area hearing a huff from behind and again then I have to remind myself that he is my brother.
Siblings can be your biggest support but nothing changes the fact that they are the most annoying creatures you will ever see.

Our house wasn't like one of those big mansions people talk about, it consisted of two main buildings and a hell of a land invested in pools, stables and outdoor infrastructures. All the members except the main familia were allowed to live wherever they want as long as they get their asses here when needed.

" So shall I read this for you? " I looked up to my brother who looked like a Christmas tree, lit up all the way up, no doubt, he was charismatic, but that too, way much.
No, I will read it by my self.

He handed over me the sealed letter and I opened it, smiling to myself. What a waste...

I sat down and read the letter given by the oh so famous Raven of Mafia, Aurora Lavesquè.

-----------------------------------------------------------
From Aurora Lavesquè
Comarè,
From Vegas Mafia

Dated - whenever this reaches you coz I really dont care.

To,
Ezekiel Luciano
Capi De Capi,
Of Chicago Faction ( sighs )

I wont write dear,

I Aurora Lavesquè, the Comarè of Vegas Outfit write this letter to offer a deal to avoid the Sanguineous Epoch which is approaching rather fast.

Just a reminder, I don't fear you so don't smile when reading this piece of paper.

I hereby, offer you a deal which will not only increase your power and friendly relations with us but also increase the no. Of people you have.

I offer you the greatest weapon our side have, MYSELF.

I offer to marry you and hereby share this empire in between us.
Now if that's not enough for you, I offer your ass another thing here which I think is quite undeniable.

A Pledge Of Omerta ( the pledge of service and code of silence ) from my people to you. In short, our loyalty.

If you think you have the guts to handle me, come meet me or call me on the attached no. And we shall decide the marriage date.

Yours ( not yet ),
Raven
-----------------------------------------------------------

I turned the page, and saw the fucking number. It wasn't the letter which made me restless, but the truth which was there. And then came the plan of destruction, a wicked game in my brain and I laughed.

" What's written in it brother? " I grinned and threw the letter on the floor.

" Start preparations for a wedding. "

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovieees, so here you have what Aurora wrote in that letter🤭🤭and I think you guys liked it😀😬

Also...just to play with your curiosity...( I am so bad ) the plan is not the marriage only but so much more😏😏

For which you have to stay tuned!!!

Also a very important information here..I may not post till 20 th of July because I have exams from Monday and I haven't touched my books as in literal way....but I will try my best and promise to give atleast one chapter in between... 🙂🙂..also I will make it up to you by posting three chapters all together after my exams so heh😀😀I love you guys and thank you so much for your support ❤️❤️❤️❤️

At last, don't forget to vote, comment and share it with those who would like our Aurora and Ezekiel ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️