Chapter - Fourty : WHATEVER YOU SAY

Aurora

Aurora...

After we had an excruciatingly long dinner in which my siblings poured a glass of juice on the table proving them to be the most embarrassing and clumsy creatures in the world, I cam back and decided to get ready as Ezekiel and I had to leave in a few minutes.

I went to the wardrobe and realised that most of my dresses were packed leaving me with only two good ones out of which one was navy blue knee length dress and the other one was in dark red colour.

Why is it hard to chooses some stupid dresses?

I decided not to ponder much and was about to pick the blue one when suddenly I heard a whisper in my ear, ' red. ' I immediately turned back to see Ezekiel who was wearing a dark red suit himself with a bloody red shirt and black coat which had the coller of the same shad of red.

But that was something I saw later as the first thing to capture my eyes were his hazel eyes which seared deeply into mine. For a moment we both just stood there and the only sound was of our breathing when he suddenly cleared his throat and went out with a smirk.

This man is gonna be the death of me.

I put on the red dress and kept my hair open. On the addition, I wore a short leather jacket which was black in colour and put on a red lipstick which I knew was just enough to tease my stupeziel.

I stepped outside as I kept my gun inside my jacket and moved directly towards the window where my suitcase was and even without looking I knew he was staring and could hear his breaths getting heavier.

As I was checking my bag I heard his steps just behind me and felt his chest being pushed on my back, ' how could you dress like that knowing we would be alone for almost 7 hours in a flight?. '

He said in a deep husky voice enough for me to close my eyes and control my breathing, ' well, you won't do anything until I want to which is never happening so enjoy the torture Mr. Luciano. ' I said and pushed him while chuckling but he just smirked to which I knew was not good for me.

We went to the airport and the whole time Ezekiel didn't utter a single word and instead kept looking at me while I felt me breathing get away, so I read the book which Quinn gave me and was surprised that he read poetry.

' You had to book a private jet didn't you? ' I said as I looked towards the beauty in front of me which was matt black and had a big 'L' in golden written on it which represented both Luciano and Lavesquè as we were now alliances.

But to my utter surprise he again decided to be completely silent as he walked directly towards the jet door and I followed him without forgetting to thump my heels harder on the ground.

As we sat, we were given red wine and before he could take a sip, I snatched his glass. ' I know I am beautiful but you don't have to be grumpy about it as you can't control yourself. ' I said but to my utter surprise he smiled with that mischief in his beautiful eyes.

He looked out as we were about to take off and came near me to which I sat silently staring at him. When he was finally close enough to the crook of my neck he said, ' lets see who won't be able to contol. If you win, I will do whatever you say but if I do, ' he moved to my other ear and kissed my lobe sending shivers down my spine, ' you will have to do what ever I say, wife. ' and he then, moved back to his position while I stared at my glass thinking processing his words.

' Don't worry Aurora, I won't do anything inappropriate but you can. ' he said with a wink and I just threw a tissue on him making him laugh.

After that, I kept staring outside and clouds were what saw before I closed my eyes. After sometime I felt something on my knee, and groggily woke up to see Ezekiel now beside me with his hand on my knee and head on my shoulder as he was sleeping and for a second I admired how peaceful he looked like that and decided to stay awake.

As I was reading poems on my given companion by Quinn I saw Ezekiel moving a little bit and then he yawned as I smiled at him. ' about time huh. ' I said smirking and he chuckled as he whispered, ' well, good times as I was in your arms. ' and even when I knew it was him trying to be flirty, I felt a warmth spread inside of me as he said that.

I felt somewhat proud but then came face to face with the same old sadness about the wrongness in all that, in being happy and content with what was in front of me and about how stupid it was to get attached to something which wasn't even mine to keep. But that is the sad reality, we keep on getting attached to what isn't ours but is it really wrong?

To want happiness and to try to have it. Yes it's selfish but isn't it just so important too as if we don't then how can we even call ourselves human and say we have emotions as emotions are the prime reason we fine feelings for those which is foreign to us.

The answer is a chaos yet I wanted to forget it and enjoy what I had at the moment, to love it even if it breaks me.

' well better because if it was some other stranger, you would have been dead by now. ' I said to make myself feel a little better and excused myself to the bathroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovieeees, its been so long and oh my god I missed you all so much. Well, this one was a bit boring but dont worry as lot is to come in the next few chapters 😉

And do you think that London will treat our #Auzekiel or something big is to come? And who will win the challenge given by Ezekiel👀 Well you will know soon and dont forget to share and comment and like.

Also, update will be posted every two or three days. Till then love ya all and stay safe.