Chapter - Fourteen : THE RECEPTION AND WOUNDS

Aurora

Aurora...

January 1, 2002

I thought nothing was more exhausting more than killing people but marriage, damn that totally outnumbered my thinking about exhaustion.

After we went back to the main hall for reception, all i wanted was to lie and die sleeping on a bed and the fact that my leg was hurting more than before wasn't helping much.

For the reception, I wore a knee length, high neck black slim fit dress which looked pretty good, but it was more amazing when it was able to cover my wound.

In other circumstances, I would have loved the decoration, chandelier and lights made it look beautiful but since they weren't, I was standing at the corner with my siblings she were busy debating about who knows me more when I heard someone clear his throat and I looked back. For some reason I had to take a breath why I saw the man in all black with a black leather jacket, the man who was now a husband to me, Ezekiel.

" Hello " he said more directly to my siblings who just narrowed their eyes and went away. Take that you stupeziel. " What's the deal with them? " I stood with my weight on the other leg and answered the truth, " maybe they just dont like you or dont want to like you. "

" Why? Because you are now my wife. " He said with that grin of his, no because you will die by my hands. I thought deep inside.
" Because you are stupeziel. " I said making a face which I think was funny as he chucked, a real chuckle and no matter what I had in mind, it was a sight of sweetness.

" By the way, I dont use these words often but you look hot. " He said after some time and I almost choked on my own saliva, " inappropriate hooman ypu are. " I said and he looked at me amusingly before he leaned closer and whispered in my ear, " you are my wife remember. "

As if that helped me and my saliva. And with the thoughts of saliva I forgot about the painful bitch on my leg and stood with weight on it, which resulted in me making a grunt right in front of him and he looked directly at me with all amusement gone.

" Are you hurt? Anywhere? " He started to look at me from top to both and I sighed, " as if you care. "
" Shut up Aurora, get over yourself and what is it? If can be serious. "

" Did you just say shut up to me, you are a asshole okay and you dont have to take care of me. " Yup, I was an arrogant bitch but who cares, I was furious so I went away trying not to limp like crazy with all the eyes on me.

" Oh, I need to use the washroom. " I said with a fake smile and frustation of why I defended him and most importantly us, that wasn't me, caring about what people think and the though that I was changing even in the most minute way, fucked me.

When I thought the day couldn't be more worse, I crashed into this guy and almost screamed in pain but instead fell, " The fuck? "
I opened my eyes to see a guy who I assumed Ezekiel's brother Griffin by the familiar features except his lashes were a bit small and his lips were not as full as his.

" Hey I am sorry, are you okay? " He asked and I thought about if I should talk or not, but he seemed nice so I did anyway. " Yeah, I am fine. " I said and got up and he looked straight to my leg. " You are hurt aren't you? "
Ugh, Luciano men are pocky as fuck.

" You should be outside. " I said and continued towards the washroom, where I found out that ny sutures are on the verge of opening up. " Great, fucking great! " I was tired, way too much and I didn't had anything to sew myself up so I just rolled some tissue on it and went back.

The party was almost over and the guest were going back to their places, I was sitting on a bench when Quinn and Amber came, Quinn was looking tired but Amber looked like as if she cried making me alert, " why is she crying? Did someone say anything to her? Amber, hey? " I was ready to go kick the unknown's ass when Quinn just sighed, " she cried because she will miss you. Ugh? I will miss her too but I am not crying! " He said while looking at her.

" Amber, its okay, I will be back you remember, what I have in mind for everything? I will be back and till then I give you the responsibility to look after everything behind my back, will you do that? "

She nodded and I hugged them both, and after a while they both also left with mother and father and I proceeded to go to my room.

" Where is his room? " I asked the guy who I remembered as Miguel in the hallway who just grinned and looked at me as if I am some celebrity. " Oh finally I see you, well go to the last left, thats his room. And I think you would be tired so you should go, meet you in the morning. "

Before I could say anything he went inside which I supposed was his room, they all have same place for them..I thought as in Lavesquè house things and rules were different, but who was I kidding, this whole part of coming here came with different scenarios.

I walked to where Miguel told me and saw the door, unlike others, it was bigger and was black in colour, I pushed it and saw the "room" except it wasn't a room only, its one whole wall was made of glass, showing an amazing view of the place behind, weapons like guns hung on another wall as his pride, and one wall was actually a bookshelf with novels.

I took it in, it was a beautiful room and then I saw his bed, vintage style king size, facing the glass wall but everything faded when the realisation hit me, his room, his place, I was married.

And then the door opened and there he was looking at me directly in my eyes, he locked the door before coming forward and said a simple sentance which made me shiver in the most unexpected way,

" Well, what do we have here. "

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovieees, thank you so much if you are still here with me,

So finally, #Auzekiel is married ❤️❤️damn, huh..... I am a bit busy nowadays since I had to study for tests, but I will update whenever I get the chance. * Won't leave ya hanging*

Do tell what you think, and shall I post the next chapter from Griffin's POV or Miguel's, you decide😌

Dont forget to vote, comment and share ❤️