Chapter - Thirty Six : IT ALL CAME BACK FOR ME

Aurora

Aurora...

While I walked towards the guest room, I felt something I never came across to, fear. Fear is a very mystical feeling, because what you think you are feared of, is not what is causing it but the cause of the very thing, and the most significant example of this is the fear of darkness, because you are not scared of the darkness itself but of what's within it.

I was feeling the same and in my case the darkness was my father and the thing which actually caused the feeling of fear was what he had to say.
I somehow knew what it was but throughout my way, I prayed I was wrong.

While walking towards the room, I came across both Miguel and Griffin who smiled at me but without saying a word, went away and when I noticed from where they were coming from, I saw it was the guest room's direction too.

I told Ezekiel to have his bath but suddenly it felt as a bad decision to send him away and when I finally reached the room, I decided to be confident which also went wrong when I saw who was inside.

I saw two men, one was my father and second was Ezekiel's and suddenly the air and the oxygen seemed so low that it felt like suffocating.

" Oh! Aurora, come inside. " Said my father when he saw me but it wasn't the happiness of my arrival but something much more cynical because I knew him.

I walked inside and saw Amber and Quinn who were sitting on a couch in the corner and they both remained expression less and I knew why.

" Hello gentleman, may I know the reason of this sudden meeting and your arrival here in Chicago. " I said pointing towards my father who narrowed his eyes before smiling which was so fake that even the dumbest person could have noticed it.

" Oh dear, always eager to know. " He laughed and looked between Francisco and me to which Francisco also smiled and took a step forward.
" Both your sibling have decided to join in our buisness which won't be problem because your outfit now have an allegiance with us. So your father and I have decided to keep them here with us. "

I was sure I looked like a clown because me eyes were wide and my jaw was about to hit the floor.
This is a sick game if his.

My father noticed my face and without giving Francisco a littlest of hint he nodded towards me and I knew it was better if I acted along so I smiled.

" Oh. That's good, I will have their company too. " I said and looked at Quinn who still had a stern look on his face. " That's great and sorted then, they can have room in the same hallway all my children are. "

I knew what he was talking about, just across the rooms of Miguel and Griffin, there were two more rooms which were empty and the settlement of my siblings there meant that all of us, including Ezekiel and I will be living in the same hallway.

" That's good. " I said and Francisco went out with a smiled and just when he was about to leave the place my father stopped him and I looked at him confused.

" Francisco, my friend, if you dont mind can you show them their rooms because I wanted to catch up with my sweet daughter here. It's been long as you know. " For a moment Ezekiel's father just stared at him because it was obvious as they were enemies and he wasn't alone because I was staring too since my father never spoke to me like that. But then with a smile he addressed my siblings who looked like some sick patients by then.

" Come children, I will show you your rooms, they have already been cleaned and you will love them. " Amber and Quinn looked at me and with that all of them left leaving me and father alone.

" Aurora. " I heard him saying and then looked at him. " What is it father? " He chuckled and sat on the couch where my brother and sister sat before and took out his same old cigar and put it in his mouth.

He lit it up and took a puff before he looked at me before, " I didn't make them stay because of the buisness. " I pulled out the chair beside me and sat in front of him, " as if I didn't knew. Enough with the games father. What is it. "

" When will you execute your plan daughter. " And just like that everything stumbled away. I knew it was all about that all along but really didn't wanted to face it.

" It's only been a few months and the plan included three years. " I said defensively and he chuckled again. " I know daughter but you also said within three months, so I just want you to do it the moment you get the chance. "

" Say it. " I said in a serious tone because I knew what he meant. " I want to kill Ezekiel Luciano by the end of the second year. " I knew he was about to say that yet wasn't ready and the fact that I had feelings for Ezekiel made it more harder to answer him.

It was meant to be like that only, I knew that my feelings would led me to this storm yet I decided to let them without any guard on and then everything felt as if it was all coming back to me.

" Daughter you are quite. I know it's a bit shocking but the more longer you stay with him, more you will get attached. And I dont want that to happen so I am leaving both your brother and sister here to look out for you. "

I looked at him shocked, " so they are here to spy. How dare you! " He stood up and so did I. " You made them to come here and spy on their own sister. HOW COULD YOU? " I shouted but he just looked at me for a long time.

" Just remember you duty Aurora. " And he left then leaving me alone. I had no idea how I got myself between all of it and how was I about to execute my fucking plan but what I knew clearly was, that I loved Ezekiel and as much wanted to be strong, it was impossible for me to kill the only person I ever fell far.

" Aurora. " I heard the familiar voice and turned back as I met the same hazel eyes and before I knew it, I was crying with my face buried in my hands.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovieees, so I know I took long to update but I was a bit busy with studies so heh,😬😬

So what share your thoughts on what will Aurora do , will she choose her duties or her love?

To know stay tuned and the next chapter will be from Amber's Pov so be ready😉🤭. ( Because who know if a new ship is coming bshdhsjs )

Don't forget to vote and comment and share ❤️