Chapter - Three : NIGHTS AND SOLITUDE

Ezekiel

Ezekiel...

(A night before)

December 18, 2001

Life, life is what we all think about, how to make it better is our prime concern, but I, I never had the choice and it's funny how I don't regret it.

I loved nights, it had a silence, a solitude which, if used with wisdom, one can use. But one thing which I hated about it was that even the most dark time of the day had something to give it light, to give it beauty which I envied. Because, I? I never had that light and had fell in the coldest layer of darkness.

It's beautiful though, to never regret, to never be overwhelmed by your emotions and always have control, because it provides you strength.

Which was an essential thing to live in my world. I looked out of the glass window which covered a whole wall of my room, it was a quiet night and the sunlight made my weapons shine in pride which hung on the wall across it.

I had almost everything, the money, connections and most importantly, I was about to own an empire, an empire of blood and wrath engraved in its foundations, The Mexico Faction.

It wasn't happening because I was the first born of the Capi De Capi, but because I proved myself and showed people that I am worthy. I killed more people than I could count and the most wicked part? I loved it. It soothed my soul and I found peace in killing. People called me Reaper, because of my ruthlessness and it would be a lie, If I said that I didn't enjoy it.

I chuckled to myself before I heard a knock on the door. It was two in the morning so the first thing I did was to have the gun in my hand, "Come in."

And then walked in the man I least expected to see, my father, Francisco Luciano, the Capi of the Mexico Faction. Not for long though.

"Father..What is the matter?"

"The Sanguineous Epoch is near, dated on December 31. We have time but by then, you will be the leader, so I am here to tell you if you have taken any decision on how to gain power."

Sanguineous Epoch, the bloodshed day, which was the day we were allowed to start war for power with the Vegas Mafia. The Vegas Mafia was our oldest enemy and wars happened between us from the last many decades, almost from the starting.

I found it funny enough but damn me if I didn't liked the idea of kill. The Sanguineous Epoch happened every hundred years but the war never happened, because every time the leader of that time would come up with deals.

"You said earlier, that the expecting leader is going to be a women, Am I right?"

My father sat on the chair and poured himself a drink, "Yes, the firstborn daughter, Aurora Lavesquè."

At that moment, I laughed, a girl was the last thing I ever expected to be a leader of an Outfit. For me, women were complicated creatures, too sensitive with a low temper.

"I know son, what you are thinking, but don't take her lightly. From what I know, she is the most dangerous and ruthless killer in there."

She sounded brave, smart indeed but her enemies were out of her league. It's fascinating how the darkness attracts every one like a flame, only to destroy them. And this time, she was the moth and I was quite impressed that how she had survived this world of blood and death, maybe she would give a good competition.

"Well, send a man there, to do a message job with the bullet having the negotiation engraved in it. If they come up with a suitable deal, they live and if not, the blood bath shall happen."

"Okay son, tomorrow you will be announced the Capi De Capi and she will become the Comarè too in there, but not before she sees some nasty bullet jobs."

We both laugh and with that, he left my room and I again dived in the ocean of my thoughts. I lied down on my bed, taking off my shirt and pants and take on the grey blanket of mine. But it was hard to sleep, for years it was the thoughts about my next kill which kept me but for the first time something else took over my mind.

"Who is this Aurora Lavesquè?" I smiled feeling a rush of an excitement filled hunt and to my question, I was about to get my answers soon.

Because no matter what we do, no matter how much we gain, the new thing which is strange to us, always and always makes us dig more, to gain more.

I closed my eyes thinking about only one person, Aurora Lavesquè and in my wildest dreams, never thought it was only the beginning of something which will change my life.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy lovieeeees, so thank you so much if your are still here and bearing with me,😅😅

*Kneel down* I know this was short but I thought this is the best way to have Ezekiel....with a twinge of suspence..heheheh

So what do you think? Share your views and well he is already thinking about her..lmao😏

And just to ensure you... something very unexpected will be there in the next two chapters and well..
*Devil laugh*
I should leave it to you...stay tuned and vote and comment if you like it❤️❤️❤️