Chapter - Eight : THE WEDDING DRESS

Aurora

Aurora..

December 22, 2001

People are there who either make you remember them till your last sleep or forget them for forever, but he, he intrigued me to do both.

Ezekiel was a strange man, with darkness in his every glance, he was like a predator with every one being his prey, but behind that darkness, I saw something different, I saw light in his hazel eyes and that haunted me every second.

It was funny how I saw so much in just one meet, but I knew what I saw and other than that, I knew that it was playing with my head, so I took a breath and decided that I would tell everyone the plan I had in mind. Today.

Once this shopping is over...like why?

" Hey will you just try it and get over with it. " Amber, my sister told me as I just continued to stare at the different dresses in front of me, wedding dresses.

" Can I just wear jeans. " I said which was really serious to me but she just laughed and took it as a joke.

My sister, she was full of life, happiness and warmth, unlike me. I never really had the time to know her properly since she was the youngest and I was just busy trying to be the leader, to prepare myself.

But that wasn't the thing I envied, she was innocent and other than the dangers and meaning of being one of the daughter of the main family, she knew nothing or in a better way, saw nothing and the fact that she had asthma, we liked it that way.

She knew we kill, but never saw the bloodshed, she knew we were cruel at times but never was there to see it. Maybe envy makes me bad but that is me.

" Okay but seriously, the wedding is in eight days and you have to choose a dress. "

She said with an expression which said, *I am trying to be serious so you better dont laugh* but I did anyway. But in the back of my head, the only thing which repeated itself was the days left for the wedding, to which obviously his family decided to be on the day of Sanguineous Epoch.

" Well okay but I want something unique atleast. " No way I will settle for the normal stuff, wedding or not.

I called the manager, who actually was sweet enough to alter a dress forme and after five hours of excruciating hardwork of the workers and my wait, the dress was ready.

" Go check it!!! " Amber chirped and I swear she was excited more than anything for this.

I tried the dress on and when I came back Amber was in some sort of shock , she wasn't alone though, everyone looked at me as if I just danced naked in front of them and I turned around to see in the mirror.

Well, okay it was pretty and I grinned,
It was long whit dress with net design on the bottom and sleeves which covered half of the arms but the alterations were main. As I said, they added a black designed collar to it with a golden "L" engraved on its front's right side.

It was perfect and I kinda liked it, in other circumstances, I would have been happy too.

" This is perfect Aurora. You look beautiful. "

" Well thanks Amber, though its just a one day occasion dress and it really doesn't matter. "

For a minute, no one said anything and I took that as a cue to change back into my own clothes.

We decided to go back to the main house and while going back to the car, a heard a click, like a camera taking pictures and started to look to my surroundings.

" What? " Amber asked with a nervous look and I told her that maybe someone was taking a picture of us or something.

" Ugh, you are so paranoid, there are tourists there. " She pointed toward my back side and sure enough, there stood the tourist and against the gut feeling I had, I hopped in the car and went back.

It was already 9:30 pm and when we entered the weapon house, Amber hugged me and I made a call to tell everyone of the main family to gather for the decision, for the plan of my evil mind.

It was a simple plan, I kept repeating in my mind and stood with my chin up with confidence, to speak my web.
My web of lies and destruction for Chicago Faction. I looked at everyone, my father, mother, sister and brother. It was safer to tell only them because it wasn't just some game.

" Everyone present here, I know I have been keeping things from the familia and that my decision of marriage has given arise to many questions and doubts. But instead of telling them, I want only you guys to know because no matter what, no one can know about this plan of mine. "

They looked confused and hell, they were but I just told them the trap I created for Chicago Faction, for Ezekiel..

" I will get married to Ezekiel Luciano and within three years of marriage, I will clear him from the picture and take the power of both Vegas and Chicago. "

" And how will you do that? " My father asked and I shut my emotions off and said the thing for them to just nod and stare at me with their eyes ready to fall out of their skulls

" I will kill him. "

" Its impossible, you will be in Chicago, between his men. " Mother said and I smiled.

" That's why I offered the allegiance in the offer too, the outfits will be united with both our men side by side, but in the end of the day, my men will protect me and help me throughout the plan. "

" And what about him, he wont just come and die by your hand. He will fight. "

I looked at father, and tried not to roll my eyes.
" First, dont bring your thoughts that I cant win in a fight with a man, but good question. Thats why he will not come die by my hand but fall in my trap. The best trap one can creat and the best blindfold from reality ever felt. "

I grinned, " the trap of love. I will make him fall in love with me, only to kill him. "

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey loviesssss, This took long and huh...my exams are killing me. Lmao..😫 And we crossed 300 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ *dances*
Thank youuu sooo much!!!

So what do you think of her wedding dress??🤔

And was that really just some tourists? 👀

And FINALLY YOU KNOW HER PLAN...I MEAN FINALLYYYYY.

But who knows what Ezekiel have in mind?🤭🤭🤭

Dont worry, you will know soon but you have to stay tuned.😉😉

Do vote, comment and share with those you think will like it too❤️❤️