Chapter - Four : NEW ERA OR WAR?

Aurora

Aurora...

December 20, 2001

It was a new day, the start of something new, the beginning of my rule and the start of my era.

I was then the Queen of the Vegas Mafia and oh my, the temptation of enjoying it consumed my every cell.

But what we often forget is nothing starts without that one complicated fuckery which either bloom the situation like a flower or rot it like the dead.

I gained and had everything I always wanted but at what cost? Only to lose it? Well it wasn't something I ever expected but one thing was constant, that I am not loosing anything, not without destroying anything else.

I surely had a plan, a destructive one, maybe not even worth it but it never mattered to me because, all I know is that I was gonna rise on the other end.

I grinned to my own self knowing well what a devilish mind I had, and looked around my new room and then to my reflection in the mirror.

As usual it was the early morning, the time of the dawn, and there I was, looking at my reflection.
It was all same other than the power that I could see, the authority I had and if possible, I found it more beautiful every passing second.

I wore a skinny black jeans with a leather jacket which had knives in the inside and guns on the outside.

I walked towards the personal landline in my room and called Louise, " I would like to have a meeting now. Wake everyone up and tell them to gather in the main hall. "

" Um...ye- yeah... Good morning Comarè, yes I will gather every one in a few minutes. " It was clear he was still sleepy which I don't doubt due to the time I called him, but what profit of being the leader if you can't order and do whenever you fucking want it.

I hung up the call and with a sigh proceed to the main hall. It is strange how everything changes when you become something you always wanted, that you have the satisfaction in a few moments for which you worked for years. But for me, satisfaction wasn't enough maybe, so I moved without any expression to announce my decision which will change everything, for the outfit and most importantly, for me.

I entered to see all the main members of the out already sitting to their respective places and I would be lying if I say that, it wasn't an amazing sights, because once in their lifetime, they all questioned my abilities and my might but for what? Only to fucking bow one day in front of me.

I walked and stood in the center addressing every one,to the front was my father, my mother, Emilia Lavesquè, Quinn and my sister, Amber who was youngest of all.

Behind them stood the members of the Familia and our Consigliere, Anthony who had most of the command in the outfit after the main familia and the family advisor too.

" So as we know the Sanguineous Epoch is approaching and the first move has already been made by the Chicago Faction. I would like to know the current status before saying further. "

I nodded towards Anthony who bowed and came forward.
" The Faction has chosen its new leader yesterday, the firstborn son of the Luciano Familia, Ezekiel Luciano and his brother, Griffin has been chosen as his second hand by himself. He had gathered a impressive number of associate, who works for the mafia by their own will in the last 48 hours. "

It wasn't good, more people meant more danger, " What's the chance of winning if we approach for a direct war? "

he cleared his throat, " Comarè, it's low and even if we win by some chance, we will loose most of our men and maybe our some parts of land too. "

It was a big no, I didn't become the leader only to loose my people by the very first month.

I took a deep breath and thought about my plan again, which I really never wanted to come out in the first place but life has its own disappointments, doesn't it?

" Call the messenger, right now. " For a moment every one just looked at me, maybe thinking what I had in mind, but then they called the man because they knew better to question me on my decisions. Within a few minutes, he was here and I told him to write on the out paper, it was a almost yellow paper with the stamp of the Outfit in the end and it was used for official work only.

"Write what I say and yeah, before that, I want everyone else to be out for the next few minutes because I don't want any interruption. "

Finally as expected, my father spoke, " what are gonna do Aurora? "
It was a fun question, " you will know and according to the rules, I am the leader now, so even if you don't like it, it doesn't matter. "

He gaped at me and he wasn't alone, almost every one had the same expression but then they left because they didn't had any other choice.

"So lets start, I will speak and you write, after that, the car is already ready for you to deliver the letter to the Chicago Faction. "

He nodded and I fathomed my most destructive plan into words by the ink on that paper.
After I finished, his eyes were like they were gonna pop out but like a smart guy, he just nodded and went out towards his car and on the journey, which will shake the whole Chicago Faction on the other end.

I called back the main members inside and told them to sit.

" May I know what you have done? "
My mother asked me with a feared expression because everyone knew it wasn't Aurora in me speaking to them, but Raven.

" I sent them a deal, which they can't really say no to. "

" And what is it ? ", I laughed to it which surely beautified the evil in me and then spoke with my serious look,

" Get the preparation started for a marriage, because their Capi De Capi is gonna get married to someone he wouldn't have ever dreamt about in his most wildest imaginations, your Comarè, me. "

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovieees, so first of all thanks to be here with me❤️

And as you can see, things got pretty wild...hmmmm😏

So what do you think she have in mind? Cz as you know.. Aurora ALWAYS have pretty wild reasons..so lets just say...you guys are going to get shooked 🤭🤭🤭🤭

*Devil grin*
Wuhahahahhahahahhhaa

Stay tuned, vote and comment if you liked it and share to those who will like it too🌸❤️