Chapter - Nine : I WAS WATCHING THE DAWN

Ezekiel

Ezekiel...

December 26, 2001

Past three days went by in a haze but even the blink of an eye feels eternity when all you have are demons in your head and heart.

For some astonishing reason, I found Aurora a mystery, but it was like having the keys in the light which is too bright to notice it. She intrigued me, she amazed me but in all the the beauty of such emotions, she scared me because no matter how much you deny it, she was unpredictable and well, a mystery.

Though the mystery didn't had everything missing, I collected all the information I could about her through sources and her ownself.

I knew everything about the Lavesquè House, the members, thanks to my brother and I knew the plan I had to follow so, I focused on what I had in mind only.

I was in the study when my phone vibrated and I saw a text message which was getting really too much than I wanted it to be.

Hey, done with the wedding dress, what about you?

I smiled and replied almost immediately,

My brother booked it, so check.

I waited for a few minutes and almost thought she was done when the phone vibrated again.

Well, good and thank goodness that you aren't excited or something. You know, you would be disappointed then.

I chuckled and replied,

Weird, because you messaged me in the first place.

I knew what the reply would be,

Stupeziel.

I chuckled more, it was some sort of thing she called as "stupid+ezekiel" and used whenever she didn't know any reply.

I placed the phone back into my pocket and continued to go through my books,

Yeah, the killer known for ruthlessness and the leader of Mexico Faction reads novels, but I didn't regretted it, it was something I enjoyed and well, there is nothing better than to read.

" Knock knock brother "

I turned back to see my brother who had a smile as wide as an, okay it was way too wide and I knew something was up.

" What? "

" Oh your suit for the wedding is here and its really gonna look good on you, if anyone looks at you, you know, having a sexy as hell best man is kind of a disadvantage. "

I surely looked like a dead spirit because he was laughing, wow,

" Okay first, I dont care and second who the fuck is my best man? "

" Ofcourse me, because you know, I am your brother, your bestfriend, your right hand , the one you love the most,

" Okay romeo, I get it that you are my best man and shut up before my brain explode with all this love. "

He chuckled and sat down on the chair in front on which I intended to sit,

" But seriously, you tell me, what shit do you have in your mind? "

He knew me well, more than our own good.
" I will tell when the time will be right. "

" Okay okay, and by the way, who is gonna be Aurora's bride's maid? "

" Her sister I guess? "

He grinned and I knew it wasn't a good sign,
" Don't tell me that you will be hitting on her. "

" Who knows." He said and before I could beat him, he ran, and I once again had to remind myself that he is my brother and that I loved him.

It was 3 am and I was wide awake, thinking about everything, thinking about how people see me as, and thinking about how much they are right about.

It was amazing to have such life and the killing part was something I loved but it was the thought of what people made about me which I despised, about how children feared me as if I am a monster, I am maybe but I was honest with my kills but I respected the rule that children should be able to enjoy childhood,

Unlike me.

I looked at my phone and dialled Aurora's number which I expected to be gone in vain but to which she answered in three rings.

" You dont sleep huh "

She was paused in silence for a few seconds before she spoke.

" I was watching the dawn or you know was waiting for it to happen. "

" And may I know why? "

She again went silent,

" To see and cherish what I am not, warmth and liveliness. " It was my turn to be silent then and the silence happened to remain for two hours and the dawn was far from over.

I didn't knew what to say and as much as weird it sounded, I spoke my mind.
" You are not alone Raven who inhibits only cold and death. "

With that I cut the call off and went to the shower with the decision of telling everyone my plan before I loose the control anymore.

In the meating of the main members everyone was there, family and members both. They all had the same question,

" Why this marriage and not the war? "
And they asked as if they had any any right to,

" For instance, I won't appreciate if you people here dont follow my rules without your fucking questions arising, and secondly I have plans of my own and I am intended to execute it. "

They looked the way I wanted them to be, scared, except my brother ofcourse who enjoyed the look standing beside me.

" But atleast tell us what you have in mind sir. "

I looked at every single on of them, grinning and forming words about what I was about to tell them. This time my brother was too serious and what people call as "all ears"

" I intend to marry Aurora Lavesquè, gain her trust within five years of our marriage and when she would be all inside my trap and then, kill her and have both Vegas and Chicago to ourselves resulting in not only the allegiance those pledged but also the power. "

I stopped for everyone to fathom what I just said and the time was something I also needed,

" Why would they believe and support you if you kill her? "

Asked my father and I answered staring right in his eyes,

" I will show it as an accident. "

With every question dead by then, I moved back to my room and saw the wedding suite already laid on my bed for me to see it.

This sure as hell won't be as easy as I made it sound, but doesn't like a good game.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey loviesssss *Takes a deep breath* finally you guys know what this is all about, their plans and what they really want from this marriage and also this one was hard to write.
Heheh😅😅😅

My exams are over and I am free now to write but I would be a little slow with the updates cz I want to give out the best to ya all❤️❤️

And all those who are still here, thanks lovieees
😚😚

Vote, comment and share if you liked it❤️😃🤙🏻