Chapter 37

~Saphira~

  Trevor had been gone for two days.

  Two entire days!

  I was officially worried and freaking the fuck out.

  Where could he have gone?

  And the weird thing was that I kept feeling the damb twin bond. Either Trevor was getting his ass kicked or he was intentionally hurting himself.

  Either way Trevor was in trouble and I really needed to find him.

  My stomach churned at the thought of something bad happening to Trevor, and the fact that I was pregnant.

  I slapped my hand to my mouth and raced to the toilet.
                               ****

  "Are you sure this is going to work?" Carmen asked as she nervously fumbled with her fingers.

  Carmen, Ashton, Amanda, Simon, Austin and I were all in the kitchen standing around the kitchen island which was covered in supplies.

  A giant nap of every city and state in America was paid out across the entire table.

  "Yes, I'm sure." I mumbled as I held my hand out for Carmen to place the possession I needed.

  She hesitated before she dropped a silver chain necklace into my hand.

  "I gave that to Trevor the day he disappeared, but I found it on the ground that night." Carmen said sadly as her eyes flicked to the window as if Trevor would appear.

  I held the necklace chain above the map and walked around the table, swirling it over every inch of it.

  I was performing a discovery ritual. If someone was missing I just had to get something of theirs and swirl it over a map, if it landed on a certain spot chances were that where they'd be.

  I bit my lip as I circled the table for the third time.

  "Maybe," I started but stopped as the necklace fell to the map.

  I looked up and met eyes with Ashton quickly before looking back at the map.

  I lifted the necklace up and looked at where it had landed.

  Three different places were in the area of where the necklace had fallen.
  Garry's Bowling Alley
  Warehouse Central
  Pizza Hut

  I was pretty sure the pizza hut was out but the other two might be the place.

  "Where first?" Carmen asked eagerly.

  "The warehouse central place, it seems the most likely place." I said as I handed her back the necklace.

  She nodded as she wrapped her hand around the necklace.

  "Come on let's go." I said as I headed towards the door.

  "Woah woah woah, hold on there little lady." I stopped and turned to face Ashton.

  "We can't just barge onto the grounds and search every warehouse. We need a plan." Ashton said trying to reason with me.

  I sighed deeply. The more time we wasted here the more time Trevor spent wherever he was.

  But we needed a plan.

  "Okay." I whispered as I walked towards him.

  "Don't worry we'll find him."

~Trevor~

  I groaned as I heard the sickening sound of the leather whip against my back.

  I had gotten use to the pain bit I still managed to flinch every time I heard the noise.

  "How's that feel pretty boy?" I let my head fall forward.

  He had stripped me of my shirt and had tied my hands above my head into a metal post using wolfsbane covered chain link. The whip was covered in wolfsbane as well. It was only a matter of time before the poison sunk in and killed me.

  "Don't worry pretty boy, I'm sure your sister will die with you." The man said as he flicked his wrist again and the leather whip hit my back.

  My eyes closed as I felt tears well in my eyes.

  I was killing my sister, and her baby.

  I had to stop this.

  I couldn't die.

  Saphira couldn't die.

  Sapphira's baby couldn't die.

  I willed up the last bit of strangth I had inside and thought fire.

  Flames.

  Heat.

  "Ahhh what the hell?" I heard the man scream as he dropped the whip.

  "Fire! You bastard!" I heard him shout as the sound of crackling flames enfulfed my ears.

  "Fucking queer!" He shouted as he screamed in agaony.

  I just kept thinking of fire.

  I heard a fire extinguisher.

  I heard the banging of his hands against the warehouse walls.

  Enlockment charm

  There was no way out, only a way in.

  I remember hearing fire and screams.

  But the last thing I heard before everything went black was the shout of my name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote

Comment

Become a fan!!!! ♥♥