Chapter 4

Sorry it took a while for me to update but here it is!!♡♥

~Saphira ~

'Come on slow ass!' Trevor shouted through mind link. I mentally rolled my eyes but increased my speed. I was next to him within seconds. He turned to look at me and I playfully nipped at his leg before taking the lead.

  'Come on slow ass!' I said repeating his words. I increased my speed even more and watched the trees whip by.

  'Saphira watch out!' I heard Trevor shout through mind link. I skidded to a stop and fell face first over a giant tree trunk. I lay breathing heavily on my wolf's side.

  Trevor's black wolf soon stood over my equally black wolf. He cocked his head to the side.

  'Yea I'm fine, thanks for asking.' I said getting in my feet. I shook my wolf's coat to get all the pine needles send grass off of me.

  'Whatever, race you back!' Trevor shouted as he took off.

  I smiled or attempted to smile, it probably looked like a snarl or something. I shook off my coat one last time before taking off after Trevor.

                          ****

"So how was your first day?" I looked up from my bowl of macaroni and cheese to face my dad, and his very dreaded question.

  "It was fine." I said shrugging my shoulders.

  "I found my mate!" Trevor said smiling. My dad whipped his head towards Trevor and also smiled. I looked away as they started talking about mates. I stood up scraping my chair against the hard good floor.

  " I, uh, I'm gonna go upstairs and unpack." I said. Trevor gave me a sad smile before I turned around and rushed up the stairs.

  I reached my room and shut the door behind me. I looked around at sell the boxes and sighed. The only thing I had unpacked was my bed. It was put together and stood on the left side of the room with blue polka dot comforter, sheets, pillow cases, and bedspread. Time to unpack.

  I wiped my brow as I threw the last cardboard box on the pile. I smiled as I looked around my new room. My shelf was put next to my bed and held all my books along with some pictures.

  All of my clothes were inside my closet. It was a walk in closet with all kinds of different sized compartments.

  There was a nightstand to the right of my bed with an alarm clock. It said that it was already 9:15 p.m. I sighed and changed into some pajamas. I quickly brushed my teeth before slipping into my bed. I sighed as my eyes solely strayed to drift shut, and I eventually fell asleep, and despite all the things I had done today, one person was still one my mind.

  Ashton.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment, become a fan!!♡♥♡♥