Chapter 31

~Saphira~

  "Do you think she's really that mad at me?" I looked over at Simon and nodded. Amanda had been in one of the guest's rooms for about three days. She had went up there directly after the incident and hadn't said a word to anyone.

  "She said that she loved you and, well you didn't say it back." I said leaning against my chair. We were currently in the pack house kitchen. Simon looked at me with weary eyes.

  If I were to honest I'd tell Simon how bad he looked right now. Ever since the whole ' I love you ' thing happened Simon hadn't slept or eaten one bit.

  "I wanted to say it back, really but I was scared." Simon said looking out the window.

  "Scared of what? Amanda was the one who said it first." I said crossing my arms and leaning forward in my chair.

  "I was scared that after I had said back she would change her mind, and, oh I don't know." Simon said letting his head fall into his hands.

  Simon was tearing himself up over this.

  "Do you love her?" I asked searching his face for any signs that he did.

  "More than I thought I could." he answered.

  "Well then may-," I was cut off by Austin's voice.

  "Come on Amanda! You can't do this!" Simon lifted his head up and with wide eyes searched the room.

  The voices were coming from the living room.

  "Shut up Austin!" I heard Amanda's voice. I looked over to see Simon run out of the kitchen.

  I followed after him.

  I ran into the living room to see Amanda with a small side bag next to the front door with her hand on the knob.

  "Amanda, what are you doing?" Simon asked taking a step towards her. I saw her hand tighten around knob.

  I heard footsteps and turned to see Ashton.

  "I'm leaving, we're leaving." Amanda said shooting a look to Austin. I saw him walk up next to her.

  "No don't." Simon said walking towards her. She turned the knob slightly as he got closer. Austin stepped in front of her and hissed at him showing his Scarlet red eyes and glistening white fangs.

  Simon took a few steps back. His eyes were glowing and his nails had turned to claws.

  Simon was going to turn.

  "Austin it's okay." Amanda said placing her hand on her little brother's shoulder. He was gaining height on her fast.

  Austin stepped back and Amanda stepped in front of him. Simon's eyes turned back to their normal blue and his nails turned back to, well nails again.

  "Amanda." Simon said stepping towards her.

  She stiffened as she tilted her chin upwards.

  "Simon." she said trying to act strong but her voice cracked at the end of his name giving away her façade. Simon stepped towards her. They were now only a foot away from each other.

  "I-I'm going to go back home." Amanda stuttered out not breaking eye contact with Simon.

  "What home?" Austin scoffed out rolling his eyes.

  "Cállate!" Amanda hissed at Austin. My eyes widened at the use of the Spanish language.

  "No me dijas qué hacer!" Austin replied. She rolled her eyes and turned back to face Simon.

  "Look we're just gonna go." Amanda said stepping towards the door.

  "No you can't!" Simon said grabbing her upper arm.

  "And why the hell not?" Amanda snapped, not bothering to try and yank her arm out of his grasp.

  "Because I-I love you." Simon said. Amanda narrowed her eyes at him.

  "Oh so all of a sudden you love me?" Amanda snapped while yanking her arm out of his grasp.

  "I've always loved you Amanda, ever since that night in the woods when I first saw you." Simon said.

  Amanda couldn't help herself, she smiled.

  I had a good feeling that they were going to be okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG hey guys!!!

So it's been like forever, I know, I know, but I finally updated!

How did you all like it?

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, And Become A Fan!!! ♥♥♥♥