Chapter 43

~Saphira~

  I groaned as I opened my eyes. I blinked several times, waiting for my eyes to adjust to the dim lighting.

  That's when the earlier events came rushing back.

  I quickly sat up, gasping for air.

  I looked down at my plump stomach and rubbed my hand on it.

  I looked around the dim room and saw nothing but the bed that I was on.

  I slid my feet off the bed and slowly stepped down.

  I looked around and sniffed the room, searching for scents and a way out.

  I slowly walked towards the door and felt around for a doorknob.

  When I found one I quickly turned it to find it was unlocked.

  What the hell?

  Why would they capture me to only leave me in an unlocked room?

  I quickly walked out and looked both ways down the hall.

  When all I saw was darkness, I walked into the hallway.

  There was a door directly in front of me.

  I sniffed for any scents and found that they were old.

  No one had been in this hallway for several hours.

  So they leave me, their prisoner, in an unlocked room, and don't even check on me?

  I took in a deep breath as I opened the door in font of me and kicked it open.

  I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding in when I saw a sink.

  It was a bathroom.

  I sighed as I walked as fast as a pregnant woman could down the hallway.

  The hall came to a stop and I was forced to turn right.

  I continued down the path until I came to another door.

  I reached for the doorknob and slowly turned it until it clicked open.

  Really? What the hell was going on with all this unlocked stuff?

  I slowly opened the door and stepped outside.

  I held my breath as I looked around.

  I felt something soft under my feet and looked down to see sand.

  Sand?

  My heartbeat was heard inside my ears as I took a step forward.

  A soft breeze flew across my face as I looked around.

  I was surrounded by trees taller than me and sand.

  My heart pounded inside my chest as I looked straight ahead, with my night vision, seeing water.

  I walked a few yards until I was at the waters edge.

  It lapped up the shore, hiting my toes.

  I was on an island.

  I was trapped.

  The only way I could get back would be to shift and swim through this water, but shifting in my condition was too much of a risk.

  I felt my eyes water as I returned to the building I was in.

  I shut the door behind me as I walked down the hall to the room I was previously in.

  I shut the door and climbed inside the bed puling the surprisingly soft blankets up to my chin.

  I closed my eyes as a tear fell down my cheek.

  Ashton please find me.

~Ashton~

  I growled out in frustration as I slammed my fist onto the table where I and many others were present.

  "I don't care about the damn rogues! I must find her! " I shouted out.

  Rogues had invaded our boundaries, taking us off guard they had managed to successfully get through our main guards.

  When I heard Saphiras frightened yell I shifted and ran as fast as I could towards our home.

  When I had gotten there the front door was wide open.

When I had gotten inside Saphira was already gone.

  I don't know the rogues who took her but I would find them and I would kill them.

  "We must first think this through. A war is what we were first trying to avoid. " I turned to glare at Simon.

  "They messed with me. They took what was mine and you expect me to just sit here? " I growled out.

  Simon looked down with painful eyes.

  I knew he was trying to help but at this point my anger was uncontrollable.

  "Simon's right. We need a plan. " Trevor said as he paced the floor.

  Ever since Saphira had been taken he had trued everything in his power to find her, including some weird map thing. He had said that where ever she was was highly guarded and definitely had some sort of supernatural protection that he couldn't break.

  "Well what do you suppose we do? " I questioned.

  Trevor turned to face me as he stopped pacing.

  "She's my twin. We have a connection beyond just blood." Trevor said as he looked away from me.

Everyone remained silent, waiting for Trevor to continue.

  "There's a ritual færy's can perform when searching for one of their own. " he continued.

  "I must do that. "

  "Why haven't you already tried that? " I questioned.

  " Because only full færy's have ever performed this ritual. It drains us of our energy and power,  and if the ritual goes on too long it could cause death. " Trevor said.

  I took in a sharp breath.

  I didn't know much about Trevor and Saphira's connection, but I did know one thing; if one them died the other did as well.

  "Okay. " I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unedited

Sorry for the wait.

Comment

Vote

Become A Fan!! ❤❤