Chapter 34

~Saphira~

  Me and Trevor are suppose to lead a war?

  "Trevor and I are half werewolf half færy. Aren't hybrids considered to be half werewolf and half vampire?" I questioned.

  Amanda and I were still in the kitchen talking.

  I wasn't sure if her finding out that Simon was her mate had drove her insane or not.

  "Technically a hybrid is considered to be a being of two origins. You and Trevor fit the description." Amanda said shrugging.

  "And what about the whole sky part?" I asked.

  "A solar eclipse and meteor shower will happen on the same night. But that isn't until another thousand years from now." Amanda said. I furrowed my brows in confusion.

  "Then why bring it up of this whole war thing won't happen for like another thousand years?" I asked.

  "Because in March there will be a solar eclipse and there's talk on both councils that a powerful sorcerer is going to choose that night to cast down a meteor shower. And if that happens no one will care if it's not natural, they just want a fight." Amanda said. March? That was months away. And how exactly was I suppose to fight if I was pregnant?

  "Okay I don't know if you forgot or something buy I'm pregnant, I'm in no condition to fight or lead a war." I said standing up from the stool I was sitting on.

  "I know, but if you and Trevor are the hybrids the prophecy talks about, you'll have no choice but to fight." Amanda said.

  I took a deep breath in.

  "How would we even know if we were the hybrids?" I asked. Amanda linked eyes with me before facing the wall.

  "Something really bad will happen that will spark a power increase within the two hybrids. Something inside them will know a war is coming and will help prepare them." Amanda said. Something really bad?

  That didn't sound so good. I grabbed a bottle of water and took a long sip.

  I felt the coldness of it trail down my throat and it seemed to ease my nerves slightly.

  There was no way Trevor and I were some hybrids a prophecy said would lead a destined war.

  Trevor couldn't even kill a spider without looking away, there was no way he could kill actual people.

  This was crazy, all of this was just a load if bullshit. There was no way any of this was real.

  Who believed in prophecies anyways?

  "Listen I'm not sure if I'm right, but if I am, you won't have a choice but to fight." Amanda said walking past me.

  "Wait!" I exclaimed.

  Amanda stopped at the doorway and turned her head to look at me over her shoulder.

  "If you're right, and Trevor and I really are the hybrids in that prophecy, what will happen to us?" I asked placing a careful hand over my stomach, over my baby.

  "People will try to kill the both of you and anyone that stands in their way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! I finally updated! Whoop whoop.

So what do y'all think about the whole prophecy thing?

Vote, comment, and become a fan!! ♥♥