Please Read

Hey everyone 👋☺️

How are you all doing? If you missed Labeebah and Sa'ad raise your hand let me see😂

Well, I missed them too and frankly there's nothing much I can do about them until I finish my exams. Which brings me to the point of this message.

Some of you deem it fit to tell me go update or they'll stop reading, one lady even left me a very annoying DM that I regret deleting because now I can't get her username or I'll have tagged her here. The harmless ones are the ones who drop, 'Please update' comments as though you have no idea how hard schooling in Nigeria is.

I'm in my final year, my school has cramped up the schedule of a whole year to be done in less than five months and my brain, my body, my everything is bearing the brunt of it. Even my relationship with my friends has lulled, but they understand because I'm busy.

I just wish you'd understand, I wish that instead of asking for updates like I owe you money, you'd pray for me to pass my exams when you remember me. I truly hope that you'd do that instead of making me come back to Wattpad for a few hours to meet messages that break my heart.

May other authors who write your favorite Wattpad Nigerian books are in school too, they're battling with a shitty education system that refuses to rely on technology and i hope you're not as hard on them as you are on me. I hope you're kind to them because frankly, authors deserve better.

May our lives be happy and may God grant all our secret prayers. Amen.

I'll see you all when I see you, when Labeebah and Sa'ad can spread their wings to fly again in my subconscious.

Godspeed and God bless you.

Theomoope 💙💛🙃