2

~ Khushboo k jazeeray se sitaron ki hadon tak

Iss shehar mein sab kuch hai bs teri kami hai

She didn't remember anything that happened afterwards. All she sensed was the Qazi asking for her acceptance, Samraan whispering to her that he will find her sister and ruin her father as well and her mother weeping. Her mind was in complete haze as she sat in his car and drove to his house.

"Come on, darling. Let's go inside unless you want me to pick you in your arms and deposit you on our wedding bed." Samraan said with an evil smirk on his face.

Daneen shuddered thinking about living this monster but it was the sacrifice she had to do for her family. She got out of the car; her face emotionless as she went inside. It was a big house just like she had expected for someone as rich as him. She went into the lounge and sat on the sofa. Samraan entered and saw her sitting immersed in her own thoughts.

Even though she didn't wear anything fancy, they looked pretty in her simple blush pink attire with veil covering her head. A sense of pride and responsibility washed over him as he thought about his wife. His mind unconsciously promised that he wouldn't let her down in any condition and would respect her and protect her with his own life.

Samraan came closer and bent towards her ear from the back of the sofa,

"Let's go wifey, to our room." He whispered sending chills down her spine.

Daneen abruptly got up and glared at him.

"Why did you marry me?" She asked in a low tone.

"I guess I had to get married one day so I thought why not with you today." Samraan said as he leisurely sat on the sofa keeping his legs on the center table.

"So, it is all a joke to you. Buying a girl from her father and when she runs away to protect herself, marry her sister after all you just need a girl to fulfill your desires while being rightfully bound to her." Daneen seethed with anger.

Samraan pulled her hand quickly as Daneen fell in his lap. Their faces so close to each other that they could sense each other's breath. Daneen gazed in his deep eyes forgetting about everything around them.

"My mother taught me to respect women and I can never think of buying someone for my own self desires. I like your sister when I saw her at the fund raiser but I never had any bad intentions towards her. I asked for Nikah but your father wanted money in return so I promised him that. You don't even know the half truth about why I married you but I assure you it was not lust."

Daneen was mesmerized by his voice. She felt a pang of jealousy when he expressed his likeness for her sister but overcame those feelings.