4

~Roz o shab yun naa aziat mein guzare hote
Chaen aa jata agar khel k haaray hote

Khud se fursat hi mayasar nhi aayi werna
Hum kisi aur ke hote tou tumhare hote

Khud se fursat hi mayasar nhi aayi wernaHum kisi aur ke hote tou tumhare hote

Rukhma was gazing out of the window when the train stopped with a screech. She didn't know anything about her whereabouts so she looked confusedly at the station then at the men sitting in front of her.

"Bhai, where are we? Have we reached Muree already? I don't feel the cold as much as I imagined."
Rukhma said while pouting. Gul Badan laughed heartedly while a small smile adorned the face of the other man.

"No, we haven't reached Muree we are just stopping here for refreshments."

Rukhma's eyes sparkled as she thought about her favourite samosas that she would usually eat while travelling with her family.

"Bhai I also want to eat the samosas. I even brought money for it. Will you come with me to the station?" Rukhma said smiling.

Gul Badan glanced at his partner who just nodded looking at the excited girl. Rukhma quickly picked up her bag and put her shawl properly on her head.

"Let's go." She said getting up. Gul Badan chuckled and followed her. They got off the train and went to the shops built nearby. Gul Badan stepped forward and bought her samosas, pakoras and juices. She insisted on giving him money but he politely refused. Suddenly, his phone rang and he excused himself saying that he would come after a few minutes. Rukhma stood there munching a samosa when her gaze when to the bangles shop. She hurriedly went towards the shop and touched all the bangles. All the pretty colours brought shine in her eyes. She picked up the orange coloured bangles and called out the shopkeeper.

"How much for these, Bhai?"

The shopkeeper glanced at her and then with a cheap smile said,

" These are the best bangles and they look as if made just for you. Let me take yoor wrist size for the perfect match." The shopkeeper came forward to take her wrist when a hand came and pushed the shopkeeper's hand away.

"The lady will see the size herself. You don't have to bother with it." He said rudely and glanced at Rukhma.

Rukhma was shocked to see to see the rude guy here. He gestured Rukhma to see the bangles for herself and stood at a side.

Rukhma checked the size and bought blue and golden bangles. He came and paid the price not without sparing a hard glare at the shopkeeper. The shopkeeper shivered under his gaze and went back to his work.

Rukhma walked along with him as they walked towards the train.

"Why did you pay the price. I had enough money pay it myself. You didn't even tell me your name and talk to me and now you are being all generous." Rukhma spoke out her thoughts as she looked at the tall man.