4

Bitha kr yaar ko pehlu mein ghalib

Jo log kuch nhi krte kamaal krte hain

Saahir and Mahrukh's wedding came with all the celebrations and excitement. Hoor participated in every thing whole heartedly but still there was a cold war between Saahir and her. Although Saahir had whole heartedly accepted his mistake and apologized from everyone and every person forgave him on Mahrukh's insistence but still Hoor could not forget all her sister's suffering. She avoided him like a plague.

On the day of baraat, Saahir confronted Hoor when Hoor was leaving the bridal room. Saahir just pleaded with his eyes to Hoor to listen to him once and Hoor obliged as she followed him to the balcony of the wedding hall. As they reached there Hoor stood near the railing and gestured him to say what he wanted to say.

"Hoor I am ashamed of leaving Mahrukh on that day and I have repented over it every day. Everyone has forgiven me but why can't you? I know I am a big jerk but can't you just forget and be normal to me back again."

"I don't know Saahir bhai. This is my sister you are talking about. I thought you were the best for her and I still think that but deep down I have insecurities about it as I have seen your behavior towards her before the marriage and the incident. I am asking you do you love someone else? If it so then tell me about it before hearts and relations are broken."

Saahir was dumbfounded on her words. He loved Hoor but he had promised himself to give this marriage a chance and be sincere with Mahrukh. His mind and heart fought over whether to tell her or not and at last his mind won making the worst decision of his life.

"I loved you Hoor. I don't know how and when but I fell for you. I knew you were not reachable to me but my heart betrayed me and caused me to love you even though I was in a more sacred relation. You were Mahrukh's sister and I couldn't understand my emotions and I therefore, ignored her. But not anymore I love Mahrukh--------"

Saahir was saying these words with his head bowed down as he felt a sharp stinging sensation on his cheek. He looked up to see an angry Hoor huffing up with her face turned all red.

"Don't you dare say another word." She said and went away while Saahir regretted telling her about it. He returned back with slumped shoulders and sat on the stage calming himself.

He didn't see Hoor after that even when Mahrukh was brought who was looking extremely ravishing in the red gown of his choice. He smiled as he put his hand forward and made her sit properly. Mahrukh blushed when he held her hand in his throughout the ceremony whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

He saw a glance of her at the ruksati when she hugged Mahrukh and stepped back disappearing into the crowd.

***********************************

Mahrukh was seated in Saahir's room after introductions and rituals with some of his cousins. Saahir's family was not a large one. Only some relatives from Fiza's side were present.

Mahrukh waited for him as she blushed on her thoughts. Saahir entered after some time and smiled on seeing his shy beautiful bride. He took off his coat and folded his sleeves as he sat in front of her. He took her hand in his and kissed her palm.

"You are looking gorgeous, my qalb." (heart)

Saahir said as he pecked her wrist. Mahrukh blushed and tried to remove her hand but his grip only tightened.

"Chorein naa ab aese kya dekh rahe hain." Mahrukh said.

(Leave me. Why are you seeing me like this?)

"Yeh hath tou ab umar bhar ke liye thaam liya hai." Saahir smirked as he glanced at her face.

(I have held this hand for a life time now.)

Saahir's face turned serious as he sat straight and stated.

"Mahrukh I know I have done some bad things in the past but I want to start our life afresh with nothing bad from our past and a complete future with our family. Please forgive me once again for forgetting you and caring less for you. I promise I will care for you and protect you with my life if the time comes."

Saahir looked up after saying the words. Mahrukh was smiling as she cupped his face and said,

"Let bygones be bygones. I have moved on and would love to make a paradise for us including me, you, Fiza aunty and our small minions who I guess would be the prettiest little devils as they will take after their handsome father here." Mahrukh teased him.

"Oh, so my wife thinks I am a handsome and a devil. Let's prove her right tonight." He smiled evilly as he jerked Mahrukh forward towards himself. Mahrukh confusingly looked at him. Saahir ducked his face down and give a sweet kiss to Mahrukh. Mahrukh closed her eyes on the sensation as Saahir laid her down hovering over her. He moved back and removed her veil and jewelry one by one as he peppered her with kisses.

Mahrukh shuddered as Saahir pulled the zipper of her shirt down and eventually removed it. He then removed his shirt and came back on top of her.

"Do I have the permission?"

Mahrukh nodded and they spent a night where Saahir soothed her on every action and ravished her showing how beautiful she was while Mahrukh comforted in Saahir's strong arms.

*****************

The next day they were having breakfast with everyone when a silent Hoor broke the news.

"I am going to London."

***************

Sorry for the late update. I know it's a lousy update. Shower your love with votes and comments ❤️.

Stay safe ✨