13- Last

~Mein tumhe bhool tou jaun magar aik uljhan hai
Suna hai dil se dharkan ki judai mout hoti hai

~Mein tumhe bhool tou jaun magar aik uljhan haiSuna hai dil se dharkan ki judai mout hoti hai

Daneen was shocked to see the body lying in front of her. All her life she wanted one person to be the happiest and when happiness was finally knocking on their doors, their life collapsed. Daneen rushed to her mother who was lying in the pool of her own blood.

Just when Kazim was about to pull the trigger, Daneen's mother came in front of Daneen and got shot in the stomach.

Kazim was shocked. He didn't want anyone to die but at the end the one who supported him throughout his life ended at his own hands. He didn't say anything to his wife but deep down his heart felt affectionate towards her. He had buried all his feelings inside his heart long ago when he set foot in the field of politics. Having no son made him bitter towards everyone but at the end of the day his wife was there for her.

The gun slipped out of Kazim's hand as he fell on the ground with a thud.

"Ammi. Get up. You can't leave us like this. We have to live happily from now on. Why do you have to leave us?" Daneen put her mother's hand in hers and spoke with her eyes tearing up.

"Stay strong for your sister, Daneen." Her mother said with difficulty slowly losing conscious. Her head then moved towards Kazim as she spoke,

"I forgive you for all the love I have for you."

And with this her eyes closed.

Daneen frantically shook her mother's shoulder and shouted,

"Samraan come quick, we have to take her to the hospital. She can't leave me."

Samraan came forward and picked her mother's body and moved towards the car. She laid her at the back and Daneen sat with her.

Kazim sat where he was like a defeated man which he was. True to this day, the lust of anything whether its power or money leaves a man blinded and when he gets back his sight, its already too late.

********************

The doctor declared Daneen's mother dead as they reached the hospital. Daneen cried out loud in the hospital making everyone feel sorry for the little girl. The body was taken back to their house. Kazim sat in the lounge with his back to the wall.

When Daneen arrived and saw her father, she only saw blood as she picked him by his collar and shouted,

"All my life we only wanted to be happy with you and what did we get in return? My mother suffered all the time. I had never seen her happy. You tried to sell your daughter for your own sake and when she wasn't there you made me the sacrificial goat. What did you get from this? My mother is dead now and I don't have any relation left with you. I will never forgive you."