6

~Roothte ho tou aur bhi haseen lagte ho

   Iss liye hum ne tum ko khafa rakha hai

Life goes on as it is destined to. Hoor was in London now and only she knew how hard it was for her to keep herself from meeting her family. It had been one year and she was remembering every moment of love she had spent with Mahrukh, every moment of stupidity with Shaan even the moments with Saahir were unforgettable for her. The only fear she had was of going back and again ignite the feelings in Saahir's heart causing a heart break for Mahrukh who truly loved Saahir. Hoor sighed as she picked her coffee from the café and left for her university.

On the other hand, Saahir and Mahrukh were content in their lives as they truly cared for each other. Saahir had once felt the feeling of loss he felt with Mahrukh and didn't want to make her suffer again so he pampered her and protected her with all his might. He used to take early leave from work to make time for his wife and mother. Fiza was happy to see such positive change in her workaholic son and prayed for their happiness dearly.

It was yet another day when Saahir returned from work in the evening but was surprised to see the lounge empty. He sat on the sofa and waited for Mahrukh to pop out of the kitchen like every day and give him water with her warming smile. Ten minutes passed like this and he had begun to get suspicious by then.

"Mahrukh? Ammi? Where are you?" He called them out. He went to the kitchen and saw it empty. A sticky note was present on the fridge stating:

"I am going to Neha's house. I will be back late. Mahrukh is in her room. She isn't feeling well so please check up on her."

He ran to his room after knowing about Mahrukh. As soon as he entered the room, he was shocked to see the baby pink and frosty blue balloons in the room and Mahrukh standing in an embellished rust color dress with her hair open and light make up. She blushed and looked down as Saahir came forward.

"Are you feeling well now? Ammi told me you were not quite well." Saahir took her in his arms as he enquired.

"Saahir I have to tell you something" Mahrukh said in his embrace.

"Go on." Saahir said.

"First let me go." Mahrukh gestured him.

"Sorry. Tell me now." Saahir said as he stood up in front of her.

"I got unconscious today and Ammi called the doctor." Mahrukh started as was cut off by Saahir.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" Saahir said as he took her face in his hands.