1

Kabhi tou mil pehli mulaqat ki trhan
Kyun bigra rehta hai halaat ki trhan
Woh ik shakhs jo lage jaan se pyara
Waqt tou deta hai magar khairaat ki trhan

Kabhi tou mil pehli mulaqat ki trhanKyun bigra rehta hai halaat ki trhanWoh ik shakhs jo lage jaan se pyaraWaqt tou deta hai magar khairaat ki trhan

**************

"Catch me if you can you lazy ass." Hoor said as Shaan chased her.

"No one can protect you from me now you midget." Shaan said as he ran behind her but Hoor being the fast one already was far ahead of him. She ran in the corridors as she bumped into a hard wall.

"Saahir bhai don't let her go." Shaan shouted as Hoor gasped and ran from there.

"No one can catch as long as I don't want them to." She shouted proudly and stuck out her tongue. Shaan shook his head disapprovingly and glared Saahir.

"Bhai, I told you to catch her but you don't listen to me ever." He huffed like a child as he crossed his arms on his chest. Saahir came out of his thoughts as he was still gazing at the red dupatta which disappeared on the stairs. He ruffled Shaan's hair on which he gave a annoyed look. Saahir smiled and went towards his father in law's study.

***************************

"Mahrukh aapi you know who is here?" Hoor wiggled her eyes mischievously as she slumped on the bed.

"Who?" Mahrukh said.

"Wohi jin ke khawab aap har waqt dekhti hain ke kab who aayen aura ap ko hum se churaa ke ley jayen. Wohi jin ke sath aap ne jeene marne ki qasmein khayi hain. Aap ki aankhon ke taaray, the one and only your husband Saahir Bhai."

(The one you see dreams of at all times that he comes and steal you away from us. The one with whom you have had promises of life and death. The apple of your eyes, the one and only your husband Saahir bhai.)

Hoor nudged Mahrukh's shoulder as Mahrukh blushed profusely. Hoor looked admiringly at Mahrukh's pretty face and prayed for her happiness. Mahrukh's nikah was done to Saahir an year ago. It was on request of Saahir's mother who was ill at that time and wanted to see his son married. Saahir's family lived next door and both families were at close terms with each other. Hoor and Mahrukh were sisters and were daughters of Amjad and Neha while Shaan was son of Amjad's younger brother Usman and his wife Saniya. Both families lived happily with each other. Mahrukh was the eldest daughter of the house and after bachelors stayed at home and helped her mother. She was the perfect daughter anyone would want as she was expert in everything. She was sensible and shy with a calm demeanor at all times. Hoor was younger to Mahrukh and was studying arts. She was the evil child of the house, always teasing Shaan and Mahrukh. Neha sometimes felt worried for her but Hoor never paid attention to it and did what she wanted. Shaan was the youngest child and was a student of matric. Hoor always fought with him and he would always get angry with her but at the end of the day they were best buddies who would make puppy faces to get their work done whether it was getting pizza late at night or going for an outing.

Fiza Hussain shifted next to their house 5 years ago. She was a widow whose husband died a few years back. After the education of her only son, Saahir Hussain, ended she shifted. Saahir was DSP of their area.

Both the families frequently visited each other. Fiza after a long time felt contented as Hoor would always visit their house making her loneliness go away. As Saahir usually wasn't at home, so Fiza made her boredom go away and Mahrukh would also visit helping her in cooking. Shaan was like a son to Fiza.

A year ago, Fiza had a heart attack and her condition was not stabilizing at all. Feeling distressed at her condition, she called Amjad and asked for Mahrukh's hand for Saahir. Saahir also came to know about the decision and on seeing his mother's condition, he gave in. Nikah was done in hospital and Fiza had also got better since then.

"Saahir take care of Mahrukh and never hurt her. I know I have taken a decision for you in a hurry but please don't make me regret it." Fiza said on the day of Nikah to Saahir as everyone left.

Saahir nodded as kissed his mother's hands. But in his mind image of a girl clad in dupatta and smiling care free with her bangles clinking and her hair moving wildly with the wind, was coming repeatedly. It was as if fate was not on his side this time. Life was hard he always thought but he didn't know he would be this much helpless. Only Allah knew what was coming for him next.

**********************************

Everyone was seated on the dining table as Amjad had stopped Saahir for dinner. Fiza was also called. Hoor and Shaan were bickering about something while Mahrukh was silently eating food while stealing glances at Saahir. Saahir's face was stoic as he only looked at his plate or occasionally answered to the elder's question.

"Saahir Bhai, don't you want to talk to Mahrukh aapi secretly. I can make you meet in private or get her number for you if you want." Hoor said teasingly as Mahrukh blushed while Saahir was still looking at Hoor's face.

"I haven't said anything that's too shocking for you. It is common. Right, Shaan?" Hoor said.

Shaan nodded furiously as he laughed out loud. All the elders got attentive while Saahir again looked down.

"What happened? Tell us what's so amusing. Let us also have the chance to laugh." Fiza said.

"Nothing aunty. We were just teasing the wedded couple. I think it's time that rukhsati is done so they can talk to each other at least. Both of them are so boring. If I would have been in place of them, I would chat with my husband all the time and go out with him on romantic trips.... What the hell!" Hoor was saying dreamily as Mahrukh slapped her head on saying such bold things. Everyone laughed out loud.

"Okay as you say. Let's have the wedding next month." Fiza said as she looked towards Amjad and Usman who nodded with a smile. Neha and Saniya were also happy. Mahrukh blushed as she ran upstairs. Saahir just looked silently at a dancing Hoor and Shaan who danced as if there was no tomorrow. His eyes held all the longing but he masked it as he got up and left.

********************************

Finally after a long time. Actually I was ill with fever as well as there was burden of studies,so I just wrote this chapter for all the guys who love and support me. I just scribbled some words. Give your honest feedback. Vote and comment. Stay safe my watty family ✨