¹

"Sofia please come down quickly. I don't have time to drop you and go to my office as well."

Maheen called her younger sister who was actually getting ready for her college but Allah knows why she was taking so much time.

"I am coming Aapi. Look here I am."!
Sofia said smiling as she saw her aapi all dressed up in her simple shalwar kameez.

Together they went out and sat in Maheen's car as she rode towards Sofia's college. After dropping her, she went to her office.

*********

Sofia and Maheen were two daughters of Asif Baig and Asiya Baig. They cherished their daughters and gave them every thing they wanted. Sofia was 10 years younger than Maheen but Asiya had brought up them well that both of them were well-mannered. Maheen had got her degree in Finance and was working in a well-known company as finance advisor. Asif didn't want her to fo the job but she had to do it as Asif suffered a severe heart attack 2 years ago and was released from his job as his boss though he wasn't well enough for the job. It was worst time for the family as Asif was the only person earning and their savings were spent on his treatment. Maheen at that time started working and due to her hard work was already working at a good position.

**************

It was late in the evening when Maheen had just arrived from the office and was eating her dinner. All of others had already eaten and were taking tea.

As their door bell rang, Sofia ran to open the door.

"Shahzar bhai what a surprise. You know I was missing you so much. I was waiting for you for so many days. Where were you?"

There stood Shahzar shahzaib  with all his glory clad in trousers and a half sleeve shirt looking all fresh. It was wrong not to call him a charmer. He could charm one with his looks as well as words. He was a good-looking guy with a decent personality and those eye glasses added up more to his grace. For the world, he was a stern lawyer but to his guriya and his Jaan he was the most simple, beautiful hearted man one can find.

" Guriya take a deep breath. I was busy in a new case. Now I am here and will take you for a ice-cream as a forgiveness token, my girl."

Shahzar said smiling.

Sofia held his hand and brought him inside. Her mother and father met him with a broad smile on their faces.  Shahzar was a son to them.

He was seated and presented with tea but he was looking around for something or someone. Just then Maheen came with her dupatta floating around and straight went upstairs without giving another glance. She was always like this to him. No one knew what happened not even Shahzar knew about it still he was satisfied that he could see her.

One glance stolen of her face and his heart was content.

After tea, Shahzar took Sofia out for ice cream. Sofia was happiest person on earth. She returned back and told all her stories to Maheen who wasn't paying much attention and was just carrying on with her office work.

*********

Shahzar was the only son of his parents. Arsh Ali and Aima Ali were happiest on his birth. Shahzar grew up to be a successful lawyer but his parents couldn't see his success as they passed away in an accident. He was devastated but at that time but at time Asif was the one who consoled him. Asif was his neighbour and his baba's friend who had just shifted. Eventually Shahzar became a part of their family. Maheen was always the special one for him but Maheen was not ready to talk to him or be frank in any manner.

Only Allah knew what was wrong with her or was it something he had done in the past.

************

Thank you lovely readers for your response. May Allah bless you all. Keep voting and loving it. ❤️❤️