Your background

Hi, this is the author!!  Anyways so here is your background for this story.

Your background:
Clan: your actually half so here are the clans your part of.
First clan the L/n: The clan is based of blood. Every time you steal a droplet of your enemies blood and drink it you basically have there power, and you can control them by the blood of stolen from them not only thats but you can hear there thought to, not only that but  with your blood your able to seal things and spawn. Also if you put a droplet on your teammates they are basically ptotect by  something your not fully sure how yet. ( your gonna find thats out later on).

The second clan your part: is the misfortune clan: This clan had sevrants that's they can summons, not only that's but they have A LOT of Chakra( not like Naruto) and they also special eyes thats look like galaxy also they can copy other clans eyes and once they copy it they will have the eyes for good or temporary Also one of the special moves of them is a big Chakra that's goes over teammates and protects them by anything. The eyes can level up, but only a prodigy was able to figure it out.( might be you).

Your background:

These clan were banned by the five nations so they both bought land and they started to grow together. A girl from L/n. Her name was Nara she was a prodigy from here clan she became a nija at age of 8. She was funny. Nice and very pretty she also wear mask to cover half of her face. The Misfortune clan there was a boy names Misfortune, Yuri he was also a prodigy from his clan, he was smart, observant, Clam, he was really handsome . This two met and fall inlove each other, married and had a daughter her namr was Tamaki she is a prodigy to suppressing both of her parents, not only that's but she was the recreations of L/n clan savior she wad loved by both clans she was like her mom. When she was seven she got a baby sister name Y/n L/N. She was also a prodigy but they sooner found out she was a recreations of the demon that's Almost wiped out both clans, till the warrior that killed the demon. Y/n was not loved by neither parent she was called a monster but the only person that's would show her love was her older sister. She loved her so dearly, Y/n wanted to be like her sister. Only day Y/n was hanging out with the animals in the forest she was having fun till she heard a scream she ruined to her and saw blood every and bodies she ran to her house because she was scared for her parents and sister but once she saw her sister Killing her father. Y/n stepped in and try to stop but it was too late her father was dead. Y/n asked why, her sister said because she was done being something she was not and because she needed to give lord orchimaru, something so she can. Finally get rid of the curse mark that he put on her .The only way was killing her clan  and giving her baby.  sister to him. Y/n asked " why sister?, why me?". Buy her sister decided to stay quiet. Y/n  became emotion less. Tamaki took y/n to Orchimaru  thats when the torture started.

Okay now thats over there still more to go.

Your clothing style:
Your a BIG Tom boy, you were mask like Kakashi sensie but not cover your right eye.

One personality traits your VERY OBSERVANT, thats some of your friends think you can read minds even though you can but not the way they think you can

Okay that's all I'm gonna start writing this fanfic bye!!