Chapter 11: Stage 2 of the Chunin exam

Y/n POV:
I woke up! It was 4am, I got ready! I'm so excited!! We all pass! Now we are going to the second stage!! I check in my scrolls and see if I need anything! Then I wake up Naruto!!
" Whiskers!!! Wake up!!!"
" Okay! I'm up!"
Wow I never thought Whiskers would wake quick!
Whiskers got ready and made breakfast! We ate
We where about to leave, then we see Kakashi sensei. " Hey guys! Here is your map for the Second stage". Then he disappeared. I had the map! Me and Whiskers followed it.
We get to the place and there's a fence  around a forest. We see are teammates.
" Hey Duckbutt and Sakura!"
Whiskers laughed at my joke.
Sakura waved at me

" Are you guys ready!!" I said. " Yes"
" believe it!". " hnm".
As we were talking! Me and Whiskers see a box rock.
" You guys need to get better disguise!"
Then Konohamaru team pop up!!
" what are you guys doing here!"
" we are here to interview!! For school!!"
" Aww that's so cute!"
Konohamaru blushes at my comment.
" boss lady you go first!"
" Nah! I pass"
I teleported to the nearest tree!
I grabbed the book that was in my pants. As I was reading I see Konohamaru team interview people. I felt a presence behind me. I jump up and throw a Kunai!. Then I see Sand. It was Gaara.

" Gaara! It's rude to spy!"
As I said that I Gaara appear.
He just looked at me. He didn't say anything. God it was getting awkward. 
" Um, so why where you spying?"
He looked straight at my eyes and I swear I saw him smirk at me, then he left.
God that was weird.
I went back to my spot and kept reading.
As I wad reading I hear Anko talk about the rules! I could care less till I see here throw a Kunai. Then I see a weird snake lady holding it with her tongue. Blood was dripping!. For some reason I felt disgusting. I could not hear the conversation well.
" Y/N!! Come on we need to fill in a sheet to get are scroll. "
I teleported next to Whiskers and the team.
We head to the stale. We fill in the sheet, and get an earth scroll. After we wait for everyone to be done.

" God I'm getting scared!! I can't believe we are going to forest of death for 3 days!!"

" Sakura we Got this okay!! We all work really will together!!!" I said to comfort her!.

We head to a gate and Anko starts a count down with a speaker phone.

1

2

3
GO!!!!

The gates opened.

We all enter.

" Okay guys we need to create a plan. On who will carry the scroll."
" you are right Sasuke"
" I should!! I'm the best ninja around!"
" NO Naruto!!"
" I guess Y/N can"
I was too busy reading my book!
" Okay! I guess"
Sasuke hands me the scroll. I bite my finger write some symbols on the scroll and arm. It disappears.
" Alright Guy's!  Let's go find a heaven scroll.!"

We start to move! As we where jumping from tree to tree. I really needed to go to the bathroom
" Guy's Can we stop!! I really need to pee!! I don't think I can hold it in any longer!".
" Gosh Naruto!!"
As we stopped. Whiskers  was about to go in the bathroom in front of us.

" Gahhh Naruto!!! Go somewhere else".
Sakura hits Whiskers
" Okay!!"
" Wait I should go just incase someone kidnapped him and transform into him!"
I finally speak up.
" Yeah your right Y/n!"
As I walk with Naruto we find a tree.
" Okay no peeking Y/n!!!"
Naruto does that weird face.
I just roll my eyes.
I go to another side of the tree.
I grabbed a bush and placed it infront of my and I when to the bathroom.
After I was done. I went to the other side of the tree.
I see naruto tide up.

" Y/n Help me!!!"
I ran towards him and untidy him. How did That person pass me?? I mean I was busy doing my business but still.
" We need to tell the other Naruto!"
I open my sipper in my pants. I grab the hand sanitizer. I give some to Naruto and me. We start to jump tree to tree.
Hopefully they don't fall for it!!.