chapter 6: Mission

3rd POV:

"Okay team do you spot the Traget??"  Kakashi whispers in the headset.
" Yes sensei I coming close to the target" Sasuke says. " Guy's Plan B, take off your headset it's going to hurt your ears". Y/n said. " Wait!? What's the new pla-." Kakashi said but Y/n already took the headset her off. Y/n stop hiding from the bush. She went in the middle of the ground then she started to Whisleing then the Black cat started to walk towards Y/n. Black cat went on Y/n lap and started to fall asleep. Y/n pet the cat. " Wow Y/n I didn't know you could do that!!. " Naruto said to her. Y/n didn't know her teammates where there. Y/n just kept her face Emotionless but in the inside she was very embarrassed.

Y/n POV:
AHHHHH I was so distracted by the cute cat that I didn't notice My teammates!! But damn this cat is so cute and soft. " Well Whiskers You know how I love animals!! In my village I would go to the forest and play around with the wild animals and bugs, and I learned how to whisle which would tell the animals that I'm not trying to harm then but im trying to give them a safe place.". I said. I got up while holding the cat. " Sensei I guess our mission is over.". he nod in response. " We went through all this trouble just for stupid cat??". Whiskers said. Then the cat woke up and jumped on whiskers face scratching him. " Ahhh someone get him off of me!!!". I was laughing so hard!!!! I sounded like a horse. Sakura went and helped Whiskers while I was trying to catch my breath. The cat  walked towards me so I can pick him up.  We went to the Hokage Office.

Time skip:

Y/n POV: once we got there, the cat was being hugged so hard by his owner that I think I heard its bones crush. " Ma'am you should not hold the cat like that because he finds it very uncomfortable". I grabbed the cat and showed her. " OH my! Thank you so much, no wonder it keeps running away." Then she left.

3rd POV:

" God I hate these low ranked missions I want higher ranked missions"Naruto yelled at the Hokage.
Iruka sensei chimed in " Naruto you and your team are barley out of the academy you still need to learn. We can't give you any higher ranked missions!!". " Naruto no we are not giving Higher raked mission till yo-". Iruka sensei got cut off. " Okay Naruto we will give you a C-Ranked mission.". Hokage said. " But lord Hokage are you sure naruto is able to-". " Its fine Naruto think he is capable to do a higher ranked mission then we will give him one". " Yesss I'm heading towards being a Hokage!!".

Y/n POV:
How tf did naruto convince the Hokage to give us a C-ranked mission??. Whiskers did have a point though these mission have been kinda boring. " But Y/n Can't go". My eye widen why can't I go??? " Lord Hokage Why can't I go??". " after I give Your team There info about the mission then I will tell you why!". Damn it. I think I know, he's sacred that I'm going to get kidnapped agian by Orchimaru. Man Fuck that snake lookin ass cousin of hisoka. 

Time skiped

Y/n POV:

After Hokage Gave my team There information they left except Kakashi sensei. " Lord Hokage Why aren't you letting Y/n go on the mission!?" Wait Kakashi is asking for me?. " well if she left the Village would be in danger but if we let her go she might get kidnapped by Orchimaru.". I saw Kakashi expression he was confused. " Kakashi sensei it's because I used to be Orchimaru old Experment it's okay!!". I said. " Lord Hokage if you let Y/n go on the mission she will comeback in one piece  I will protect her.". Kakashi protested. I was caught off guard by that. It was quit which felt like forever but finally Hokage talked. " Okay Kakashi I trust you to bring and protect Y/n". God I'm so happy!!!. Me and Kakashi sensei left the room. " Hey sensei". " Yeah Y/n". I gave Kakashi sensei a big hug. " Thank you so much! Your the world best sensei!! I hope you know that". Kakashi sensei returned the hug. Finally I let go, Sensei was about to leave but I stopped him. " Sensei here". I bit my thumb, wrote on my arm. Then a bag appread I opened it and grabbed another bag but it was full of sweets. " thank you sensei for going against the Hokage, so for a thank you I'm giving sweets.". " Thank you Y/n". Sensei grabbed the bag and disappeared. know his going to like them.

Kakashi POV:

I went to my apartment got in, did my routine I still had minutes to spare so I decided  to read my book, I got a sweet tooth so I opened the bag Y/n gave me, I looked at the cookie. The cookie had boobs drawn on them??, then I grabbed more cookies and it had male and female parts drawn on them. Y/n knows me will. I bit into them. God where they good.

Y/n POV:

I got to my home. " WHISKER GUESS WHAT I GOING TO THE MISSION!!!.". " WHAT YOU CAN GO!!!". " YEAH KAKASHI SENSEI TALKED TO THE HOKAGE AND HE LET ME!! I BETTER START PACKING SO WE DONT RUN LATE!!!". I started to pack my bag. Me and Naruto left to our mission.

{END OF STORY}

hi everyone!!!. I know this is a long chapter but I had time to make it long anyways I hope ur having a nice night/day or whatever!!. Welp time for nigh night🌚👾bye!!

The outfit you wore:

P.S. I going to edit it later so don't mind the spelling errors!!🤧